I closed the trashcan and walked back into the living room. "What are you talking about Applehead?"

"Just come here."

I walked over and sat down next to him. He silently pointed to the tree and I looked in between the branches.

"Look closely baby," I heard him say.

I started to slowly look over every branch until something sparkling caught my eye. I grabbed it and pulled it off the branch.

"Baby," I looked over at Michael, who had a large smile on his face. "Is this what I think it is?"

In my hand was a beautiful diamond ring. It had two bands, with a ring of miniature diamonds at the bottom. The diamond in the middle was square cut and huge.

Michael took the ring out of my palm and stood up. He offered me his hand and pulled me up too.

"Carter, you've made me a better man. You've improved my life so much that its hard to imagine life without you. No matter what, you've always been there for me and I hope you know that I plan on doing the same for you."

My eyes started to water at the realization that this is really happening. He's gonna ask me to be me to be his wife. For forever.

"Baby, I wanna have babies with you and watch them grow up and then we can get old and sit on the porch as we watch all of our grandchildren run around the yard."

I giggled and wiped at my eyes with the back of my hand. Michael grabbed my left hand and got down on one knee.

"Carter, will you make me an even happier man and do me the honor of marrying me?" He asked.

I immediately started bawling and I nodded rapidly. He took off my promise ring before sliding on the engagement ring. He stood up and I hugged him tightly.

"Ohh Michael, I love you so much," I said before pulling my face out of his neck and kissing him passionately.

"I love you too baby," he muttered back in between kisses. I pulled away and looked at my finger.

"Holy shit, we're getting married."

"Yep. You're gonna be Mrs. Carter Jackson," he smiled.

"I love how that sounds," I said before looking back up at him. He laughed before kissing me again, this time much more passionately. I moaned before locking my arms around his neck. His hands quickly found the hem of the T-shirt I had on and he pulled it off, throwing it on the ground and leaving me in just my panties.

He slowly lowered us down to the floor and he hovered over me while he took off his shirt. He leaned down and kissed me again.

"We're really doing this? Here, on the floor?" I asked.

"Hey, we're getting married. You need to get used to doing this anytime, anyplace." He moved down and kissed my neck.

"Is that a threat, Applehead?" I asked, biting back a moan.

"No, that's a promise Jackson." He answered, making me smile at the name.

He pulled down his pajama bottoms and my panties, before quickly thrusting into me.

"Oh fuck," Michael dragged out. "Oh, I've missed being inside you baby girl."

"I have too baby," I moaned out. He continued to thrust into me at a consistent pace.

"So, how soon can we start planning our wedding baby?" He asked, leaving wet kisses over my chest.

"We can start as soon as we get home. The sooner, the better."

"Mmm, I agree wifey." He started to speed up his thrusts, making me moan loudly.

"Ohh please Michael. Don't stop."

"Didn't plan on it baby," he smirked.

He continued to fuck into me until I could fill myself reaching my peak.

"Fuck Michael! I'm gonna cum baby!"

"Me too," he grunted. "Cum for me baby girl."

He reached down in between us and started rubbing my clit fast, making me cum violently.

"Fuck yes! Yes Michael!! Holy fucking shit!" I screamed.

"Ohh fuck baby," he moaned before spilling himself inside me. I winced as he pulled out of me.

"Merry Christmas baby girl," he smirked.

"Merry Christmas Applehead," I replied before I kisses him passionately.

Sorry for not updating but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, vote and fan!! Thanks guys ✌✌.