D.B.

Damien Bellomi.

I used to think that once I found my mate I would never let them feel pain. The moon goddess would have given me a mate for a reason, so I would respect that.

Growing up, I would train not only for my pack and title, but also in order to protect my one true love.

Then I found out that the moon goddess likes to play practical jokes.

Not only was I given a mate that was beneath me, I was given her.

The girl who was charged with killing the beta's mate.

The omega.

I admit that my wolf loves her and has since before we knew we were mates. She is beautiful, kind, talented at cooking, and although she gets abused, she wouldn't hurt a fly. When I was younger I had a crush on her. I thought it ridiculous to blame a child on a medical problem that happens sometimes.

I soon grew to see her for what she was, though. She was, and still is, an omega.

A slave.

She's weak, always dirty, and clumsy. Unfit for a Luna.

'Omegas are an essential part of the pack. Who else would cook and clean for you, if not her?And she does so without complaint each time while still pleasing everyone's harsh demands and abuse.'  My wolf, Nathan, scolds me.

Although I know the truth that lies in his words, I refuse to accept her.

~~~~~~~
This one was meant to be really short as just a glimpse into Damien's mind. Next chapter will definitely be longer and now that the introductions are done we will actually get the ball rolling. Always a fan of constructive criticism! Don't hesitate to hand out much needed advice.

P.s. The song is kinda like Damien's outlook when it comes to his mate in a way. Cause he's "soooo much better than her" 🙄😒
(Plus, who doesn't secretly love this song?)