"Dreams," - Marichat AU

I don't think it's gonna be feels, but go ahead read it xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever heard of Miraculous?

They are like parasites, who feed on human dreams.

Seven of them to be exact. 

But one of them was different. The cat miraculous was always different from others for some reason. Maybe being blinded by love was a thing?

"Hello, princess," he smiled at her, when he saw her in the middle of a white room, where they always met. 

This miraculous always fed on only one person. 

"Mon Chaton," she smiled and let the masked boy kiss her cheek. 

He always saw how tired she was in the mornings. He saw how tiresome was this for her. But he couldn't help but keep coming. 

"It's nice to see you again," he smiled as he held her in his embrace. 

Marinette woke up really tired. She yawned, wasn't even able to close her eyes, without seeing his face. Even if it was covered in mask, she loved it. 

"We saw each other yesterday, kitty," she smiled as he cupped her cheek. 

Everytime she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep, it was his que to go look for her. Even if he wasn't hungry. 

"I know, but it feels so long," he sighed as she messed up his blond hair even more. 

He knew he had to go. He had to find another person to feed on, but as you leave the human, you can never return again.

"Princess, I have to tell you something," he sighed, as he bit his lip. She always loved how he smiled and laughed, how he bit his lip when he was nervous, but this time something was different.

He needed to let go. (a/n I'm not quoting titanic) 

"Are you okay, Chat?" she asked worriedly, placing one of her hands on his cheek. 

He had to let go of her.

With that he kissed her passionately, like his life was depending on it. He's never loved a human so much and when he had to let go, it was awfully hard.

If he didn't, she could die of exhaustion.

"You're scaring me, what's going on?" she was worried. He grabbed her hands, interwining them with his and stared in her blue eyes. "I love you,"

He couldn't let her die. If she did, who knows what he would do.

"I love you too," she chuckled. "But there's something else, isn't it?" she always knew how to read him.

He would still be able to see her. Just not be close to her. 

"This is the last time, we see each other, princess," he sighed as he hugged her once more. 

She would be better off without him.

"I love you so much, Mari, promise you will never change," he whispered as he started slowly turning into black mist.

She would find someone better. 

"I love you too, Chat," she cried. "Please don't leave me!" but with that, he disappeared.

She woke up suprised, shocked.

For so many days, she tried to get him back into her dreams. She felt that she wasn't tired anymore, but she missed him so much. 

So many days, so many nights she wondered if he was real. Or if he was just imagined. 

Without looking, she nearly bumped into someone. 

"Oh I'm so so sorry," she started apologizing. 

"It's okay," he smiled. He reminded her of him. Same green eyes, same golden hair. "I'm Marinette,"

He took the hand, she offered him and smiled at her. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Adrien,"