"But you are my Princess," - Marichat

OMG THANK YOU FOR 50k+ VIEWS! I'M SO HAPPY, I COULD HUG EVERYONE OF YOU RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day for Marinette. 

She got up late as usual, then ran to school, nearly forgetting everything she needed.

When she got there, she quietly sneaked in her row, but when she wanted to sit down in her sit, someone was already sitting there.

"Well nice of you to join us, Marinette," Miss Bustier called Marinette, when she saw her standing in front of her desk.

"Meet Martin. He transferred here from another school," she intruduced him. 

His blond hair was even messier than Adrien's, maybe it could compete with Chat's hair. His eyes were also green, like Adrien's, but it was hard not to notice a cheeky smile on his face.

"Now, before I give you detention, sit down next to Nathanael," 

Adrien's features were way smoother than Marin's. They didn't look like they were related. 

She sat down next to Nathanael and started writing stuff down.

When the class was finally over, she got up and sighed. This was the most boring class ever. She wasn't complaining. Sitting next to Nathanael is fun. 

You can always see what he's drawing, but she missed talking to Alya.

"Hello," a voice started her from behind and she quickly turned around.

Martin was standing there with a smile on his face. "I didn't meant to scare you, Princess,"

Princess? What? she thought. It can't be. 

"Oh hello," she replied shyly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he took one of her hand and planted a kiss to her hand. 

She pulled away her hand quickly, panicking a little. "Yeah, you too,"

"Well, maybe I should go sit with red head at the back, so you can go back to your friend," he smiled as he took his bag and placed in on Nath's desk.

"O-Oh thank you," she smiled at him. 

"It's not a problem, Princess," 

Little did they know, a pair of eyes were burning holes into the guy's back. Adrien was suspicious of this new guy, since he got there.

I mean this guy was the replica of Adrien, exept the face. The same body type, the hair color and the same eyes. 

And he's calling Marinette Princess? How does he dare?

Marinette is his Princess!

This was it!

-------------------------------------------------------

"So you want to get lunch?" Martin asked Marinette after classes were over. They were standing in front of the school and Marinette tried to walk home.

She decided to try. "Uhh don't you have Ladybug to flirt with?"

"If you want, you can be my Ladybug," he smirked.

Now Marinette was sure. He was Chat Noir.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but can I borrow my Princess for a little while?" familliar green eyes asked behind his back.

When she saw Chat Noir, she let out a sigh of relief. 

If this guy were to be Chat Noir, she didn't know how she would have reacted.

"Uhh sure," the guy didn't know what Chat Noir was doing here, but he just ran off.

"Oh thank god, you aren't him," Marinette supported herself on Chat shoulder and let out a relieved sigh.

"Well I do must admit I was a little worried you would think that when he called you Princess," he smirked. 

She looked at him weirdly. "Really?"

"Yes. Nobody calls you Princess, exept me," he swipped her off her feet and held her bridal style.

"You know. I also have to admit I was a bit jealous," he started running and she held on for dear life.

"Why were you jealous? I'm not your lady!" she said in his chest, because she didn't care to look, when they jumped across the rooftops. 

"No, but you are my Princess,"

-----------------------------------------

I'm just gonna leave this here then run for some reason.