"Rejection," - MariBlanc

This one-shot was requested ;) enjoy;3

____________________________________

"You know, if you tell him, there's no way back, right?" Alya asked Marinette while they waited infront of school, for his arrival. Marinette was shaking with fear, but she wanted to go through with it. 

"I know, Alya," she sighed. "But I have to. I-I mean I've been obsessing over him for months now,"

"You go, girl!" she smiled at her, when the limousine finally arrived. Marinette squicked and backed behind Alya's back. 

"Maybe after school," she said to herself. 

"No way, Mari," Alya grabbed her shoulders. "Now or never," 

Marinette nodded, before walking towards him. The only thing she hoped for was Chloe. Yes you've heard right. 

She was so hopeless, she wanted Chloe to interrupt her right now. But Chloe never came. 

"Hi Marinette!" Adrien greeted her. She nervously smiled. He knew that she was always nervous around him, but today she was extra nervous. 

"H-Hi," she said. 

"Are you going to class?" he asked. She nodded, before speaking up. "I-I wanted to tell you something,"

He looked at her and he was really happy she was willingly speaking to him. Usually he was the one making up the questions.

"I-I..-" she had no idea how to say it. "I l-like you. I-I really do. A-And..." she finally got it out of her, but she didn't feel right.

Adrien's eyes went wide. He was happy she was finally making conversation with him, but he didn't want this kind of conversation.

He liked Ladybug. Heck, he loved her.

"M-Marinette,... I-I am really flattered, but I-I..-" he didn't know to get words out of his mouth. "I like you as a f-friend,"

Marinette nervously cracked a fake smile. 

"It's f-fine. D-Don't worry about i-it," she smiled as she wanted to walk away a hand on her shoulder stopped her. 

"I'm sorry. I really am," he sighed. 

She walked away without any other words. 

The school was awful. She wanted to die from embarrassment. Not that she had to be in school, she had to look Adrien all day. 

He was also feeling so guilty. But he didn't want anything to go wrong. Today he wanted to tell his lady how he felt, but after this he didn't know if he wanted to do it. 

The night had fallen over the city of love, as Chat Noir and Ladybug both dragged themselves on patrol that night. 

Marinette nearly skipped it, but she decided to go anyway. Chat made a decision he would confess her, even after that day's events. He still felt super guilty. 

"Hello, my lady," he smiled as he sat down by her. She cracked a smile and because of the mask he didn't see she was crying. She made sure he wouldn't. 

"Hi, silly kitty," she said, her voice cracking.

"Are you okay?" he asked. She nodded. "Yes, I think I'm going to catch a cold," she lied. 

"I-I w-wanted to tell you something," she hadn't seen him so nervous before. 

"What's up, kitty? And don't you dare to say 'the sky'," he didn't laugh at the joke, he just starred at the houses infront of them. She thought he forgot about it.

"I love you," he wispered. Her eyes went wide at the confession. It's enough she had a broken heart. He didn't have to have it too.

"Chat, I-I..-" she started. "I love you too. J-Just..-" "..-not the way I want you to," he finished. 

"It's fine, I guess," he stood up as he started walking away. Ladybug knew he needed some time alone, so did she. First Adrien, now this ... she didn't want to end in Hawkmoth's trap. 

-----------------

Chat couldn't take it. First he felt so guilty about rejecting Marinette, and second ... Maybe it was just his luck. After two turns, when he was certain Ladybug couldn't see him anymore, he broke down in tears. 

"What's this? A broken heart? Well I did not expect this from a hero," a voice in his head said. "I can help you. I can give you power and the chance to win your lady's heart. All I want is her miraculous."

He didn't hesitate. He said yes. Chat Noir knew it didn't do his lady any favours, but that wasn't Chat Noir. He was now Chat Blanc and he didn't care about it. 

 Marinette went back home. Still sad, but she didn't cry. She wanted to be strong. She wanted to move on. She felt guilty after rejecting Chat, nonetheless.

Chat Blanc was stronger than Chat Noir. First he wanted to pay someone a special visit.

It wasn't long after Chat found himself on a terace of his classmate. The yellow eyes scanned for any signs of moving and soon found his target. 

He silently unlocked the trapdoor with his claw and snuck in. He had no idea why he was there, but that moment he didn't care. 

Marinette just stepped out of the bathroom, with wet hair and in her pajamas. She wore a black tank top and pink shorts. He smirked as he waited in the shadows. 

"I never knew my Princess could be so beautiful," he said after she walked around the room without spotting him for a couple of minutes. 

She froze on the spot, recognizing his voice anywhere. It was so close to her, but so far away. It sounded more ... scary. 

"C-Chat?" she looked around the room. When she didn't see anything, she shrugged. "Maybe I'm imagining stuff," 

"No, Princess you aren't," he smirked as he stepped out of the shadows of her room. She gasped as she saw the white leather covering his body. 

"C-Chat?" she was suprised, but after a few moments it hit her. Her rejection. He loved her, yet she turned him down. 

"W-What are you doing here?" she asked, trying to find a way out. Akumas can be dangerous. Some really dangerous. And she had a feeling Chat was one of them.

"Can't a knight pay his Princess a visit?" he asked her, stepping closer to her. She backed away slowly. She cursed her luck for not working today. Her parents went out for some thing, she didn't even know what was it.

"I-I...What h-happened to y-you?" she dared to ask. 

"Every cat needs a makeover sometimes," he shrugged as he stepped even closer to her. She hit a wall with her back. 

"Y-Yeah, but what a-are you doing h-here? I-I ... I'm not L-Ladybug. Weren't you s-suppose to be with her?" she asked shakily, when Chat stepped even closer to her. They were so close, if she stepped on her tiptoes she could feel his lips on hers.

"Why? I don't see any reasons," he smirked as he pulled her even closer than they were. She could feel his breath on her face.

Before she could answer, he kissed her forcefully. She didn't even know why she started kissing back. He had some charm on her or it was just the akuma. He moved away from her, as she wanted to kiss him again. 

"No shame, Purrincess?" he asked, when he saw what she was trying to do. She quickly shook her head and pushed him away. She should've done that before. He just laughed. 

"'Till the next time, Princess," he kissed her again, before running out of the window.

"What the heck just happened?" 

___________________________________

okaaay this was this. If i get any ideas how to turn the damn cat back to himself I'll write part 2, bc I ran out of ideas ;D

-N

I WANTED TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TYPOS/MISTAKES. ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE ;)