2. Old friends

August

Wow, Justice, Justice, Justice. She is still as beautiful as she was when I last seen her, if not more...

I was in my trunks and a tee shirt, waiting on Justice to come over and help me with this party. Honestly, I just wanted to see her again and spend time with her.

I heard the door bell so I hurried to the door to see Justice. She had on a cover up, so I couldn't see her bathing suit, she smiled and gave me a hug.

"Hey August," she said as I let her in.

"Wassup ma?" I smiled. She blushed and pushed me aside walking in the house.

"Oh wow, we have a lot to do!" She was acting frantic, like in a hurry. "August, where are the streamers? And did you get the refreshment! Oh and don't forget-"

"Calm ya'self Jus," I said then she stopped then looked at me. "I got people that can all that. Chill out, your a guest too, here sit," I gestured toward the couch. She smiled and sat down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so busy and I had to find a baby sitter because Michael's parents went on vacation, my parents are well, their never there and my brother is in another state! And I'm not even sure about this babysitter," she sighed. "A lot is going on..."

"Well, relax, I got you," she gave me a look. "I-I mean like you don't have to, uh worry bout the decorations and-"

She giggle. "Aug, I understand."

I sighed as she laughed at me. I watched her and eventually joined her laughter. Her laugh is so beautiful, I miss her.

"Ya know, if you want, you could bring your little one here," I smiled as our laughter died down.

"Really, Aug? I don't know-"

"I have my nieces coming over and we have a little bouncy house and a kiddy pool, bring him, it'll be cool," I smiled. Although I wish we had a child instead, I still love kids so I don't mind.

"Wow, thanks, I'll have to go get him,"

"Yeah go, I'll have everything set up so when you come back you don't have to worry," I assured her as she gave me a hug. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Thank you August, I appreciate this," she smiled then left.

As soon as she pulled off, I got on the phone and brought my people in to decorate this house.

Justice

"Well thanks, but you can leave now, I can take Mikey," I smiled as I pushed her out the house.

I rolled my eyes closing the door. She had on my watch and earrings. "Your never having a babysitter, k Mikey!" I said tickling him. "Let's get you ready, baby."

I packed all the things he would need in his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles bag, which he loved and got him ready.

"Mommy, I want walk!" He said wiggling out my arms and reached for my hand. I smiled as he walked me to the car. I strapped him in and got in the drivers seat. "Mommy, you need to strap too!" He said making sure j put on my seat belt.

"Thank Mikey!" I giggled and started the car going to August's house.

I knocked on the door, thinking if this was a good idea, I didn't even ask Michael. But August is just a old friend, he wouldn't mind.

August opened the door, now shirtless, and smiled. "Hey."

Mikey is the protective, brave child. He stepped in front of me and looked at Aug.