Chapter 18・Disclosure

Start from the beginning

When he mentioned Lucy to me, I forgot that he killed her. Realizing that thought that she was gone forever, I wanted to die. Just to be with her.

"I'm sorry Natsu," Zeref said as he vanished into thin air.

I woke up from that dream.

I also understand why all these terrible things happened just for him to be with with Mavis.

I probably would've done the same. I'd do anything to be with Lucy again. Anything.

Even if it means to kill myself to be with her. But she wouldn't want that, she'd probably hate me forever if I did that.

I chuckled at that thought.

"I love you Lucy Heartfilia," I said to myself as tears rolled down my face.

A knock was heard on my door again. "I'm not going to stop bugging you until you stop locking yourself in. Look.. I know Lucy was the one. I could see it when you look at her. But she wouldn't want you to be like this. She'd want you to be happy and find someone else," Sting said through the door.

He's right. She doesn't want me to keep mourning for her death. I get up from my bed and walk over to the door.

"Fine, where do you plan to go?" I ask Sting. "The store."

"Are you serious? I thought you wanted me to feel better. Going grocery shopping isn't going to help me," I said giving him a death glare.

"I didn't say we were going to go somewhere exciting, I just want you to come with me and get outside," he replied.  I roll my eyes at him closing the door to change my clothes.

"Give me a minute."

Once I finished changing, I got out with Sting waiting at the door.

We walked to the store and the bright sun was hurting my eyes. Why did I agree to this? Being in the dark felt a lot more better.

We finally arrived at the grocery store, which is the only place I dislike going into. "I'll just wait here outside like a bum. You go and buy whatever you need," I tell Sting.

"Okay. My only goal was for you to get out the house anyways," he told me and went inside.

I stood here like an idiot who's lost. I rest my back on the wall, hands on my pocket, and started to study the people around me. Little kids crying, parents holding their children, other teenagers, etc. Everything seems so normal now, like nothing happened. Like Lucy never existed.

The thought of her made me want to yell.

I close my eyes and a red glare started to go against my eyelids. I open my eyes to see a bright light shining though me. "What the hell is up with this light?" I say covering my eyes, then I see a familiar face.

I froze.

"Lucy?" I call out.

The girl turned around. I can't believe my eyes.. it's her! But her hair was cut short in a neck length bob.

"Who are you?" she asks.

Her voice were like angel's singing through my ears. I missed hearing her voice so much, but is this really her? Or am I just hallucinating?

"Your name is Lucy right? Lucy Heartfilia?" I ask her, making sure if it's her or not.

"Umm close. It's actually Lucy Ashley," she responds. "And you are?"

It's not her. Her face and voice are identical, but she's not my Lucy..

She cleared her throat. "What's your name?" I got out of my daze and focused on her. "Oh sorry, my name is Natsu. Natsu Dragneel," I reply.

She held her hand out for me to shake. I reached out and the moment I touched her hand, I felt electricity and it shocked us both.

She yelped a little, then started to giggle.

I smiled at her.

"I felt the spark," she said smiling. I think she's flirting with me, which made me feel sort of.. happy.

"Maybe I found the one," I flirt back and we both started laughing.

Being with Lucy Ashely made me feel at ease. Might she be Lucy's reincarnation? Or was she sent to me? Whatever the reason that I met her here, I'm glad I met her.

Her presence puts me at ease and gives me a sense of familiarity to Lucy.

"I know this may sound weird, but I feel a connection to you. Sorry if I sound kinda creepy," she said.

"I feel the same, and hopefully I won't seem too forward, but would you like to hang out sometime?" I ask her.

She smiles and nods at me and gives me her number.

"It was nice meeting you, Natsu Dragneel," she says as she walks away.

I've been given another chance...

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

I have finally finished this story! And I don't know, but, I damn well know I finished it in maybe a year or 2 because I procrastinated so bad lol. For those who stuck around with this story even though it took months for me to update, I want to thank you all for continuing to read this. I hope you try to check my other works too and give your opinions if they're good or not.

If you're confused on how this story ended, you can ask me and I can explain it if you'd like. If you understand it, then "great minds think alike," haha.

Again, I want to thank all my readers. ^~^