5

Come on Arabella be a man. You can do this shit. You are a big girl, no one will judge you.

One.

Two.

Three.

I slowly and shakily raise my hand in the air.

"Tess?" My math teacher asks and my heart sinks

Damn it! I didn't think he's actually call on me. Why did I get myself into this.

"The answer is um 14." I say looking at my fingers.

"Correct." He smiles.

Crushed it.

"The answer is uh uh" Trevor-pattys current fuck boy-  mimics, making fun of me. I just look at my lap. "Haha told you she's to scared to reply" I sigh

I go through class bored as hell, Especially since Jasper hasn't been here for the past week. I couldn't talk about the project with him, since I never got his number. I finally get to go home after not speaking to anyone other than my math teacher. So I decide to call my best friend lily

I sit on my bed and pull out my phone.

"Hello?" She asks

"Hey bitch"

"Arie! You haven't calling in months I thought you died"

"I wish" I mutter "what's up?"

"Well, I found my mate!"

"No fucking way. Who?"

"His name is Alec. He's the giddan packs beta."

"I'm so happy for you!" I tell her.

"He's such babe, blonde hair blue eyes kinda guy, super duper sweet, he's awesome." She sighs dreamily.

"Awe. I can't wait to meet him lil. How's everyone else?"

"You know fin, always trying to be a big bad alpha, till his mate and daughter come in" she laughs.

"How old is Tilly now?"

"She'll be 3 in a month"

"Don't you dare have a child with Alec you hear me? I'm going to come down there one day to the beach and you can't have stretch marks!"

"Psh Children? Do you know who I am?" She laughs "how about you? Any guy in your life?"

"Haha as if" I laugh

"Girl you pull all the boys here. Washington has bad taste you are fine"

"Yeah okay." I laugh.

"Lily lets go!" I hear in the back ground

"I gotta go babe. It'll text you"

"Okay. Bye love you"

"Love you too" she replies then hangs up the phone.

I lay back looking at the ceiling.

What will my mate look like? Will he like me? I can't even recognize him since I don't have a wolf yet. What if he's already met me and didn't like what he saw? What if I never find him? I don't want to be alone forever. Maybe just like half my life, not all of it.

I wonder if he'll love me as much as I love him.

Will I love him?

I couldn't imagine loving someone in that way. Since I've never even felt that way towards anyone. I mean. I had a crush on Braxton at one time. I was like twelve, and I didn't even like like him, it was more of I wanted to spend more time with someone who wasn't mean.

A grumble from my stomach pushes away my thoughts. I get up and start my walk to my parents room to ask what's for dinner. Once I get to their hall-that only holds their room- I stop mid-step when I see my mothers legs wrapped around my fathers waist as they make out, I stifle my gag, turn around and walk as quick as j can towards the kitchen but I unfortunately hear my mother Moan from behind.

I walk Into the kitchen and realize I am no longer hungry. So I just decided to go to bed and forget about my life for a few hours.

"You will die by my hand" I tell the man on his knees before me

"P-please. I have family!" He begs for his life

"Ha. I know. They're next, or should I just torture you, and make you watch as I kill them?"

"No no please!"

"Your right. I have no patience" I laugh and drag a knife against his throat.

I watch as blood pours from his neck, covering his body. He makes a choking sound. As the life leaves his eyes. 

I drop his body to the ground. So he lays in a pool of his own blood. Surrounded by other body's I've taken the life from.

I laugh a evil laugh. Looking at the blood on my hands.

"Next" I say kicking one of my victims. "Is the whole world." I chuckle loudly as it echos though the large field I stand in.

"No one is safe from the darkness."