Ch. 41

Wicked Ways

Her eyes were tightly shut, she was sweating profusely and she just didn't want to go through this anymore. She's tried to wake herself up but it wasn't a dream. She couldn't wake up from this. She couldn't get her life back and it scared her half to death. She couldn't believe Lauren had di-

"Y/N!"

She was shaken harshly causing her eyes to open. She sat herself up immediately to catch her breath as she began to cry. But the moment her eyes landed on the girl in front of her, she calmed. Her body went into a state of shock and she couldn't believe her eyes. It was all a dream. Lauren was still here. Her eyes were looking into her own right now and it was real.

Y/N began to cry even harder now as she reached her hands over to hold her wife's face in her palms to make sure it was legitimate. And it was.

"Hey..." Lauren began softly, her eyes filled with concern for her wife. "What happened? Did you have a bad dream?"

"It - it seemed so - so fucking real." Y/N said breathlessly. She shook her head as her thumb traced Lauren's bottom lip. "I - I can't believe it wasn't real."

"Whatever it was, it wasn't real, babe." Lauren reassured her "I promise you. It wasn't real."

Lauren laid back down, pulling her wife down with her and holding her as tightly as possible, knowing it's what Y/N needed right now. Lauren had heard her mumbling in the middle of the night but she didn't think it was serious. The moment she felt the bed being wet was when she woke up. Y/N had been sweating so badly it was like she had jumped into a pool and laid down in the bed only seconds later from being drenched.

Lauren tried to wake her up about 20 minutes ago but Y/N wouldn't wake up. Then she began to cry. She began to cry and sweat and scream in her dream and that pushed Lauren even more to wake her wife up. She had taken her shoulders in her hands and shook her as hard as she could to wake her up. It took a good 5 minutes for it to start working. Lauren didn't know Y/N was having this bad of nightmares, or even nightmares in general. Or maybe this was the first?

As Y/N began to drift back off to sleep, Lauren couldn't. She was worried. She couldn't sleep when Y/N cold have another nightmare like this again. Or what if the next one was worse? What if the next one she wouldn't wake up from? Lauren had read once that some people had had such bad nightmares that it's given them a heart attack in their sleep and they don't wake back up. Could this happen to her now wife? Did Y/N need help?

In the morning, they woke up to a loud knocking on their suite door. Lauren slid out of bed, trying not to wake her up but she still did. Lauren whispered for her to go back to bed, seeing as she barely had enough sleep. Y/N nodded and shoved her face into one of the pillows as her arms slid under it. Lauren stretched, seeing that it was only 7 in the morning. As she yawned, she left the room and into the living room to get to the door.

The knocking continued until she opened the door. The person busted into the room dramatically and in a panic. Lauren was about to curse them out, trying to shut the door but then someone else came barging in to. She saw that it was Chris and Chandler. They both started looking around the suite, Chris going straight for the room to make sure Y/N was okay since he just saw Lauren. Lauren shook her head, being too sleepy for this.

"What the fuck is going on?" Lauren demanded an answer.

Chandler looked at her, shaking her head. "Junie."