2: Breakfast

note: Hello love sorry for slow updates but high school as I right?

Andy as Willy Cartier
__________________________
Chapter 2: Breakfast

DAYLIGHT
"IN BAD DREAMS
IN A COOL WORLD
FULL OF CRUEL THINGS
HANG TIGHT
ALL YOU
NOTHING LIKE A BIG BAD BRIDGE
TO GO BURNING THROUGH." Acid Rain by Lorn

I can't understand why I do this to myself. I wake up to Andy singing Brittney Spears, a pounding headache and a nose that was covered in dried blood. I felt extremely lousy just wanting to get back in bed and sleep until the end of time but, of course, I couldn't. I wasn't going to let my manic depression take me down today maybe tomorrow but, if I'm being honest I had no control over when I was or wasn't gonna let it get me down.

"Roman get the fuck up I made a bomb ass breakfast" Andy burst into my room yelling I turn away from the mirror and look at him. He's covered in flour and has a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"What did you make?" I get off the floor and walk past him and towards the kitchen where I find the table covered in various burned food.

"I kinda burned it but it's still probably still good," he says standing behind me looking at the pile of black pancakes.

" What do you mean probably," I ask internally groaning already knowing the answer.

"Well I didn't exactly test it ya know" he mumbles

"Fuck this dude," I say turning towards him "Iknow you're my best friend and really my only friend but I can't eat that shit. I love ya and I would jump in front of a bullet for you but I just refuse to get food poisoning to spare your feeling." he looks at me like a sad puppy from a Disney film which makes me want to give in but, i now I have to stay strong for both me and my stomach.

"Sorry, Roro I just wanted to make a good start to your day I even played cooking mama all night to prepare," I groan I know he's trying to guilt-trip me into eating that city food but I fucking refuse.

"How about I treat your efforts by buying us breakfast that isn't burned" instantly his eyes light up I swear he's a 5-year-old in a 22-year-olds body.

"Really? Can we go to Tiffany's Diner" he asks basically jumping into his shoes.

"Yeah as long as you take a shower and comb your hair before we go" he doesn't even listen to the rest of my sentence before he's full on sprinting into his bathroom. I take this time to get ready as well walk into my bathroom I turn on the hot water and splash it onto my face and use my washcloth to clean the dried blood off. I run a comb through my hair trying to at least get it somewhat under control. Looking at myself I can see why no girl has ever wanted to date me. My pale skin makes my shoulder  hair and my eyes blacker than they are. I'm covered in scars and tattoos I look dangerous and standoffish thanks to my natural resting bitch face and to go with the look I party, drink, do way to many drugs, my family was involved in organized crime, and my temper always seems to get the best of me. I guess no girl can look past those things and see that Im just a awkward dude who has walls built up.

"Roman hurry lets go!" Andy yells from the other room. I look at myself one more time and sigh walking out of the bathroom to join a super excited Andy He had combed his long brown hair that was in two long braids.

"You ready to go?" I ask opening the door

"Duh," he says pushing past me.

*******

When we arrived at the diner it's bustling with people almost all the tables and seats are taken but, we find a booth in the back of the dinner. Once we're seated Sandra our favorite waitress comes to take our orders.