A Dream I Can't Control

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" He confusingly asked.

"Why the hell are the Anderson's acting like they don't know me and why are you being so nice?" I question.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I jumped to the side as I see Anthony. He chuckles then kisses me on the cheek. "You okay?"

My jaw dropped and my eyes were completely wide.

What the hell?

Is all I could say right now. "Please explain." I stare at both of them.

"Is she sick, dude?" Anthony asked Stephen as he shrugged. "Okay let's go home and we'll talk. Thanks bro."

They gave each other a quick hug and he left. Anthony then grab my hand. I just stared as our hands collided. It felt awkward, to be honest...

"Come on." He snickered then we began to walk.

I just followed him. "Anthony," I stopped him from walking. "Explain to me what the hell is going on." I quickly said in a panic.

"Okay, did you hit your head or something?" He confusingly asked as he rested his hand on my head.

"I'm so confused. Just pretend I woke up with amnesia." I said with a grin. This is a brilliant idea! Now he'll explain to me whats going on.

"Okay..." He confusingly said but then started explaining. "So like I'm your boyfriend. Stephen, that guy back there was your best friend ever since middle school. And those guys, the Anderson's are bullies of yours. That's what you've been telling me." He said.

"Bullies?" I thought about it for a moment. Is this some type of dimension?! "Ahh, I'm still confused."

"Now your making me scared..." He said as he uses his two fingers to lift up my chin. "Whats wrong?" He asked with a small smile.

I suspiciously stare at him. This Anthony was way different from the other one. I think I like the other one better...

"Well, your supposed to be the bully, Stephen is my ex and the Anderson's are my best friends." I explained.

"What?" He asked.

"I just woke up and everything totally different." I said throwing my hands in the air and they went back down. "I'm as confused as you are." I said.

"Let's just get you home." He said nodding his head as if I was stupid or something.

•••

We were at a different house... "Who house is this?" I asked.

"Your parents." He smiled dragging me to the front door.

"My parents?!" I shouted confusingly. He then knocked on the door and the door opens. There stood both my parents.

"Hey, sweetheart." My mom gave me a hug and kissed me on the head. I confusingly stared for a moment. I think I just blacked out...

"Jenny." I see Anthony hand waved in front of me. I quickly got up.

"You okay hun?" My dad asked me as he held my hand. I stare at them wide eyes. They were nice? I look around the place. No beer cans or trash. It was clean!

"She's a little tired." Anthony said. "I'll bring her to her room." He smiled then lifted me up, helping me go up the stairs.

"What a sweetheart." My mom said referring it to Anthony. Sweetheart my ass.

He placed me in my room. I looked at the picture frames. It was my family!

"Then we kissed." I look down to see CARTER? In my room?! "It was so cool and awesome..." He was reading something.