|| 14 ||

Sebastian barged into Hailie's home, calling her name as his eyes darted around to find her. Alas, he couldn't, so the best he could do was follow the trail of Ronnie's ripped clothing on the floor.

The trail ended at the bedroom door, which he swung open-and regretted-and saw the beautiful girl he had once been in love with. She was curled up on the bed, crying, a bottle of Russian vodka in her hands.

"Classy, Hailie, real classy," he muttered, looking at the mess she had made on the ground.

"Heeeeyyy, Seb," she slurred, almost dropping the bottle on the floor. She hobbled up, staring at the man before her.

"Hey, Hails," he gulped, scooting over to her and easing her onto the bed while clawing the vodka bottle out of her hands.

"I wasn't finished with that!," she whined, trying to grab ahold of the bottle from his grasp.

"No more for you, fuzzkin," he chuckled, putting the bottle away.

"Fuzzkin?," she hiccuped, looking up at him as she rested her head on his chest, "You haven't called me that since we-we broke u-up."

"I know," he sucked in a shaky breath, caressing her head, "Mind telling me what happened?"

"Well," she starts, "Ronnie cheated on me. So I burned his clothes. And I locked him out."

"Is he still outside?"

"I don't know," she slurred, putting a finger on her chin as she thought, "I-I don't think so."

"Alright, good," he nods, "because I'm sleeping over."

"Yay!," she smiled, "A SLUMBER PARTY!!!"

"No, you're going to sleep now," he chuckles, tucking her in beside him.

"Okay, I'll sleep now," she repeats after him, placing her head on his chest, and wrapping her arm around his torso.

She looked up for a moment, then grabbed his face and kissed him. Sebastian was caught off guard, looking at her with his eyes open, but then closed them. She then took her lips off him and rested her head on his chest again.

As she dozed off, Sebastian was left to wonder.