*Knock*Knock*Knock

I knocked on Mrs.Tremblay's door. 

"Come in." I heard her say. 

"Hey, Mrs.Tremblay." I greeted as I slightly opened the door.

"Oh, Ms.Ray." Mrs.Tremblay seemed surprised to see me. "Come in."

"Thanks." I nod my head once I quietly closed the door behind me.

"My. It's quite a surprise to see you. I...I didn't think you'd show up today. Why?" Mrs.Tremblay brought out her hand, gesturing me to the most comfortable chair in the world.

I shook my head.

"No. There's no need. This won't take too long." I said.

"Okay." Mrs.Tremblay settled herself. I took a breath, then--

"Mrs.Tremblay," I held my breath."if it's not too much of a bother...Can Mr.Beaumont be my tutor again?" 

At first you could see how surpised she was. But after a while, you would be more surprised with the smile she just pulled off.

The smile that she just made, was very heartwarming. It was mixed with relief, delight, and proud.

"My. That's no trouble at all." she said, matter of factly. "In fact, I'm very glad. Thank you."

It didn't take too long before I smiled in return. 

For a moment, I felt enlightened. Like, I just did a good deed. I did a favor. An unreturnable favor. It felt like a burden was lifted or something. And I was glad.

"Well, I think Mr.Beaumont hasn't left yet. If you want, you could approuch him and say the good news." Mrs.Tremblay suggested, making me feel embarrassed all of the sudden.

"Um, hummm. I don't really want to.Is it necessary?" I embarrassly blushed.

Ms.Tremblay grinned at my reaction.

"It's not." She jokefully shrugged. " But it would give me such delight if you were to do so, Ms.Ray."

God, there was really something in Mrs.Tremblay's smile. It's a smile that makes you feel all hopeless inside. The type that would make you give in, in any kind of situation. It was unfair. It made me feel weak, and it gave me the verge to just give in. Her smile was just that sweet and cute. 

"F-Fine." I hopelessly agreed.

"Marvolous!" she cheered, raising her hands. "If you head out now, then I think you'll find him sooner, darling. So hurry now, hurry." 

God, why do I feel like she's playing with me?

As I went out, I was surprised to see Kim, standing outside the principal's door. It looks like she waited for me.

"Kim." I somehow prepared myself.

"Hey?" she asked concernly. "What were you doing in there?"

"Ummm.." I searched for words. "I sorta...asked for Mr.Beaumont back." 

There was a long pause between us. It was obvious that Kim was shocked about the news.

"You did?" She somehow managed to say, with slightly wide eyes.

"Looks like it." I rubbed my neck, feeling very awkward that I, the one who had been bad talking about Mr.Beaumont, wanted him back.

"Oh God." A smile was starting to stretch out. "This is awesome!" 

I was stunned. "Really?" I asked.

"Of course! I mean;what does this mean?!"

Okaay, I hate where this is going..