Critiques

Have you written a retelling that you want honest feedback on? Then you're in luck.

We are now open to critiquing requests! But what does this mean? It means that for the small price of a permanent follow and a shout-out, we will be reading three chapters of a story and then giving an honest critique on those three chapters.

Said critiques will be delivered first through a couple of comments on the book in question's chapters by our head moderator and then the writer has a choice of whether or not they want us to post our official critique/review in this book.

So if you don't want all of our followers to know about the critique, they don't have to! It's up to you.

However, we do have few rules.
- Be polite and patient. We all have lives outside of Wattpad. As much as we'd like to help you the instant we accept your critique request, it's not always that easy.
- All stories must be retellings or stories that are inspired by fairytales, folk tales, classic novels, myths, or legends.
- All stories must be in English
- All stories must have at least three chapters
- All stories must have the tag #retellingsunite in their tags

Now that the rules are cleared up, here is the form that you must fill out in order for us to critique your story:

Title:
Retelling of/Inspired by:
How many chapters:
Something specific you'd like us to look for:
Link:

We will be critiquing on grammar, spelling, plot, character development, world building, description, and a few other things.

Now, just to clarify, this is how the process works.

You request for your story to be critiqued. We accept. We review/critique your book, sending it first to you by private message. If you don't like it, you can choose for us not to post it in our book.

Make sense? If not, comment any questions you have in the comment section below! We look forward to reading your stories!