Ch. 22

A/N

I wanna make a quick shout-out to gonzjack14 who is currently writing a Stally FanFic, 'I Miss You' go show Jackie some love cuz I think it'll be a good one. 👍

Npov~

"Fuck... that was crazy." Ally says to Shannon after they shoo off the 3rd guy that has come up to them.

They were currently at the bar waiting for their girlfriends to return from the bathroom.

"Women, always doing their makeup. Am I right?" Ally laugh and Shan joins.

"I dont see why, I think Cams looks beautiful to matter what." Shannon says taking a small sip of her drink, leaning against the bar.

"Aw aren't you being cute!" Ally says in a baby voice, pinching Shannon's cheek.

"Whatever."

"Hey, so I was thinking, we should throw a going away party for our girls?" Ally asks with a cocked eyebrow. "Doesn't have to be big, just a couple of friends, pizza, beer eh?"

"Yeah, sounds cool, plus when was the last time we partied together?" Shan asks throwing her arm around her best friend's shoulder.

"Too long. But we are going to a lot once the girls leave." Ally winks.

They friends look up simultaneously when they hear annoyed coughs.

"How much of that did you hear?" Ally asks nervously.

"Oh, just the part about partying together when we leave." Stevie says and they both cross their arms.

Shannon and Ally look to each other as the look of worry fades from their faces.

"Should we be mad?" Cammie asks Stevie. Shan and Ally return their gazes towards their girlfriends.

"Yeah we should... but you guys are just too damn adorable to be mad at."

They walk over and give them kisses.

"Okay! Okay! Stop!" Shannon and Ally whine as their girlfriends continue to cover them in light kisses.

Apov~

"Just be careful guys, you can get pretty crazy when your drunk." Cammie warns us and I roll my eyes.

"Come on guys! You can trust us, we are not stupid teenagers anymore." I say and puff out my chest and everyone laughs, including Shannon. "Shan! You're supposed to be on my side!" I say punching her in the arm.

"Sorry, but you looked ridiculous saying that. And ow!" She says still holding her arm and everybody laughs.

"So what happened while we where gone? If another guy hits on you I swear." Stevie says raising her voice.

"Just a few... but I'm learning to get rid of em." I say kissing her hand.

"And by that you mean Shannon told them to leave right." She asks raising an eyebrow.

I look down and feel my face flush.

"Aw its okay. I'm glad you helped her Shan." She says rubbing small circles in the small of my back.

Cammies phone rings and she walks away mouthing a 'sorry'.

"WHAT?!?!" She screams.

Shannon imeditally runs over to her. Stevie and I shortly follow.

"Thats amazing!" She says still screaming. "Guys Lee proposed!" She says and puts him on speaker.

"Congrats Lee!" We all say simultaneously.