Ch. 3

Apov~

"Shit shit shit"

I muttered under my breath when I saw that the bell was going to ring in 7 minutes. How could I be late on the first day? Teachers with think I'm a delinquent.

HONK HONK

I turn around to see Stacy and her friends in her red convertible.

"What do you want Stacy?" I ask annoyed.

"I was just wondering if you needed a ride?"She said giggling along with her friends.

"No I don't." I say walking off.

"Oh, really?" She says rolling the car beside me. "Well how about some coffee?"

I look to my right confused and she throws her coffee on me.

"See ya at school dyke!" She says laughing along with her friends, speeding down the street.

I feel my face heat up and I sit on the curb. I hate when she calls me that. Everyone already knows I'm gay, but Stacy stills calls me that. I guess it better than being called a bitch.

I realize I still have to go to school so I continue to school.

I enter the school shortly after I see Stevie park. God she was beautiful in her white dress. Then I see her look at Stacy who is laughing. Probably about me. My phone dings and I see that some girl had posted a video of Stacy pouring her coffee on me. Great more things for people to laugh about. And it always seem to be about me, weird right?

I have to admit that it's my fault for Stacy falling, but it was an accident, she was just so embarrassed that she took it out on me. It wasn't even that big of a deal. But whatever.

The bell had rang and I didn't even notice until I saw that I was the only one in the parking lot. I go to my first class drenched in coffee as the late bell rings.