Ch. 16

A/N
1k reads! 🙌 Thank you guys so much ❤

Spov~

What's taking Ally so long in there? I hope she doesn't think about Stacy's words too much. I don't think she meant a single word of it.

"Ally? Whatcha doing?" I ask walking into the white room. She was sitting in a chair beside the wall, looking at Stacy.

"Um, Stevie can I talk to you?" Ally asks with worry in her voice.

"Whats wrong with her? Will she be okay?" I ask once we leave the room, shutting the door behind us.

"Well apparently her thoughts have taken over her reality or some shit and well,"

"Well what?" I ask confused.

"She thinks we're dating." She says looking down.

"Oh, well just tell her the truth. Why do you care so much anyway, she has been a bitch too you for so many years." I say still annoyed.

"Well if I tell her the truth it might mess up her whole memory regaining process. But don't worry, I won't do anything stupid." She says with a cute smile plastered on her lips.

"Okay I trust you. Just know that you are all mine." I say suductively and she blushes.

"ALLY! BABE COME HERE!" We hear from the room next to us.

"I'll be back." She says and I roll my eyes.

I patiently wait outside for Ally to return when I hear muffled voices through the door,

"Babe just kiss me." I hear and recognize that it's Stacy. That bitch.

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea, your still recovering." Ally says nervously.

"Oh alright, but as soon as I get outta here, your mine." And that's when I lost it.

I barged into the door and see Stacy holding Ally's hand. Ally pulls away as soon as I enter.

"Ally we need to go." I say sternly.

"You're not going are you?" Stacy asks Ally looking at her with her puppy dog eyes. I see a small, almost invisible smile form on Ally's lips. What the fuck is happening?

"Um, I'm just going to get you something to eat." Ally says walking out, I follow.

We get in my car and I look to her.

"So?" I start.

"Um are we going to get food?" Ally asks.

"For that bitch? Ally why do you care so much about her? Are you gaining feelings for her or something?" I ask and my heart aches at the thought.

Apov~

"No Stevie how could you think that? I just feel bad for her, that's all." I lied.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She says and starts driving to taco bell.

"What are you getting babe?" She asks as she pulls up intercom.

"Just get 10 tacos." I say texting her.

"Okay... ten tacos please." Stevie says to the machine.

Spov~

"Awe, thanks babe." Stacy says when we return with the tacos.

"No problem." Ally says sweetly.

"So, the police have called your parents, they'll be coming in a few so I think Ally and I will be leaving." I say grabing Ally's hand to guide her out of the room.

"Wait, at least say hi to my parents. You know they love you. But not as much as I l-" Ally cuts her off,

"Okay, yeah we'll stay for a bit, but I, uhh gotta clean my room..." She lies horribly.

I can't believe she just said that we will stay. But at the same time I can't contain my laugh from excaping my mouth because she is just too fucking cute.

"Can you get me a water please, Ally?" Stacy asks resting her head on her pillow.

"Sure, Stevie?" I nod in agreement.

"That wasn't funny." She says punching me in the arm as we walk down the hall.

"It really was, you can't lie for shit." I say breaking into laughter again. "I uhh gotta clean my room!" I say mocking her.

"Okay, okay." She says smiling.

Apov~

Why am I getting these feelings? And for Stacy? Maybe it's just a crush.

~Ally's thoughts~

Thats what I thought about Stevie though.

~End thoughts~

I bring Stacy a water and tell her I really have to leave now and she understands.

"Do you wanna stay the night again?" Stevie asks while buckling her seat belt.

"Yeah, I don't think I could be alone tonight." I say with nervousness behind my voice.

"It's okay Ally, I'll always be there for you." When she says that it breaks my heart. I do love her but I'm confused with what I'm feeling towards Stacy.

Spov~

I don't understand why Ally is acting so weird. Maybe she is still shocked at the sight of blood. I just hope that at the end of every day, my sunshine will return to me.

"Want to watch some tv?" I ask as we enter the house.

"Nah, I just need some sleep." She says and walks up stairs.

"Dad?" I call out.

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie." He responds. "How was school?"

"Well I didn't go to school."

"What? Why? Was it that Ally girl?"

"No, dad, some girl got hit by a truck so I called 911 and the police asked us some questions. But that not why I wanted to talk to you." I say.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" He asks stopping what he's doing.

"Well before the girl got hit she told Ally that she loves her. And the doctor said that she has temporary brain damage and she thinks Ally is her girlfriend. I didn't have a problem with it because I knew Ally would feel anything for her, but she has been acting really weird." I explain.

"Sometimes people get confused, and make bad decisions, like I did with your mom. But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is if they truly mean what they say." He sighs,

"I cheated on your mom when we were about your age, she walked in on us and told me she hated me. We didn't talk for months afterwards, until I went to her house and told her that I hate lying and that I would never lie. Then I said I love you. If you think the person really loves you, even when you guys drift apart, they will always come back."

A/N

Thanks for reading!
Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy buying a ring for my friend. Yeah, she asked for a ring. 😐
But I hope you are enjoying the story. And since I've been getting a lot of support on this story, I have a surprise for you guys, but you have to read till the end of this story to find out what it is 😋
Make sure to comment and vote! ❤