Chapter 13

author's note! hey guys, i'm back, and my writing might've changed and stuff because it's been a long time. sorry to keep you guys waiting, i feel like this is a rare opportunity because not many authors come back after 2 years lol

I woke up, wondering where am I? I feel dizzy.. and.. I.. need..

Error's P.O.V

God, I hope he's alright, if he isn't, my life is worth nothing. Wait.. I hear puking coming up from my room.. is he awake?!

I run upstairs as fast as I can, and opened the door. I saw Ink throwing up, and I immedietely went up to him and patted his back. "Ink.. you're awake," I said, hugging him. I helped him get on the bed. "Who.. who are you?" he said. "Haha, very funny." I said, looking at the floor. Okay, ink puke. Ew. But that doesn't even matter anymore.

"You're right. I'm never the funny one aren't I?" Ink started tearing up. Woah, okay. Mood swing much? "No, no! I-It's-" I started, giving up as he started laughing. "You're really weak to me, huh?" he grinned. "Yeah, I am." I shrugged, hugging him.

"What did I miss in.. how long was I gone?" he asked. I didn't answer, I just kept on hugging him. "Okay.. sensitive topic then." Ink said. I really didn't want anyone to barge in at the moment, I wanted this moment to last forever. Just Ink and I.. forever, and ever, and ever..

The sound of loud knocks scared me. I immediately stood up and told Ink to stay here. Feeling a bit tired for some reason, I just went downstairs and opened the door. "WE HEARD INK WAS AWAKE?!" a loud crowd of Sans' yelled. I flinched a bit, "And here we go.. wait, how'd you guys know he was awake?" They went quiet, "Fresh told us!" I glared at Fresh, then sighed. He held his hands up in surrender. "Come in." I said, opening the door wide. They stomped in like a hoard of sheep. "..One by one." I said quietly, knowing it was too late.

I yelled at them, "STOP." The crowd immediately went quiet and stared at me. "Be." I stomped up the stairs, "Fucking. Quiet." They all nodded. I opened the door to see Ink playing on.. a Nintendo Switch. "That's great honey," I said sarcastically, "There are tons of people waiting downstairs for you." He looked up at me and turned the.. thing off, then stood up, "Great! Can't wait to see them again." "No, no, no. No." I said. I pushed him back onto the bed, "They're going to come up to you one by one to greet you." "Aw, but I want to see them all together!" Ink whined. 

I was getting really irritated. "No buts, now stay here while I choose who gets to see you." I replied.

Ink's P.O.V

"Okay mother.." I muttered underneath my breath. I was honestly feeling very lightheaded, but I've gotta look strong for my friends! And Error. Wait, what are we again? I shook my head and turned red at the thought of what happened. "Nope. Nope." I repeated. "Ink?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Blue. I stood up quicker than the speed of light and ran to hug him. I saw Error at the door like a bodyguard, glaring at Blue, maybe.

"I was so worried about you! How'd you survive that.. disease or whatever?" Blue asked. "I honestly don't know. But, we're not humans, so we have a stronger immune system. I don't know, science freaks me out." I replied, "How have you been these past few.. uh.." "Months? Yeah, great, totally," Blue said. Error coughed loudly behind him. "..I've got to go now, see you in a few days?" Blue asked. I swore I could've heard Error say "or never". "Sure!" I responded, acing oblivious as ever.

..And Error had done this to every Sans that came through. 5 minutes are up, you either leave or you're forced to leave. At least now I know how my friends are doing! Then I can't wait to reveal to them what I've been waiting to tell them this whole time.