INNOCENT GAME AND FIRST KISS

First of all I like to thank all my readers who vote and comment on my story. And I like to thank all the silent reader for their valuable time in reading my book.

I am dedicating this chapter to all my reader.

Nishi is 17 year old.
Arjun is 20 year old.
After 2-3 ch story will take a leap of 8 years and come to present time.

Nishi pov

Slowly I opened my eyes "princess get up we reached our ressort" Arjun strokes my cheek lightly and looked down at me his face was merely an inch away he was directly looking into my eyes. I slightly moved away from him "where are others" I looked inside the suv and it was already vacant except me and Arjun.

"They went inside" Arjun smiled and jumped out of  the suv I trailed behind him and stopped when a garden came into view.

I grab his hand "remember our hiding place" I smiled and asked.

"hmm hmm" he laughed lightly and pinched my nose.

"Let's go then" I pulled him towards the garden area.

"Not now may be later" he shrugged

Arjun pov

"Please" she reluctantly crossed her arms.

"No" I mirrored her, without giving another thought she ran towards the garden to our special hiding place, our innocent garden where we got engaged and promise to marry, where we use to play as hubby and wifey. I hesitated , not wanting her to think about those promise cause they means nothing now but I know those memory means everything to her. I stood there for some time and then I ran towards her. When I reached, what I saw amazed me; she was sitting on bench and was arranging flower into beautiful necklace.

"What are you doing"? I asked with a small smile, she smiled back at me and showed me finished necklace.

"Let's play our game" she excitedly asked

I shook my head "No!! we are no more kids princess" her fingers which were weaving flower together stopped and she looked at me her eyes showed pain , hurt "OK , why are you standing here go and tell mom that I will join them in sometime" a small tear rolled out of her eyes but she blinked back.

"I can't do this but I am not able to see your tears why you don't understand princess" I thought and walk towards her.She stood and put all the flower jewel back on the bench.

Nishi pov

I stood keeping the thing which I made from flower, I felt Arjun walks and stand behind me .He slowly bend down and took a flower necklace and placed it around my neck "darling look what I got you" my heart skipped a beat, his hot breath was fanning on my neck giving me goose bumps he slowly pulled his hand away "you are very beautiful princess" he whispered in my ears.

Arjun pov

"You are beautiful princess!! I mean you look beautiful wifey" I hesitantly spoke ...and pulled her towards me her body fits mine, I lazily rubbed my nose down her neck her perfume mixed with flower fragrance hit my nostril my body aroused with desire, desire to turn her around and kiss her senselessly.

"Arjun" she leaned back and whispered.

Nishi pov
"Nishi we can't do this I mean we should go back to resort" he said his hand was still around my waist he was still rubbing his nose lazily on my neck ...everything was new to me I was going crazy a new feeling was developing inside me.