BYE PRINCESS

I am dedicating this chapter to all my friends and reader of this book. 

Follow me to get updates :)

Chandigarh (19th nov)

Nishi Pov 

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower . I am excited, I know Arjun is in London but it's not that I am not going to bake his favorite cake and his favourite aloo ka pratha( potato stuffed flat bread ) . After shower I got ready in pink dress which Arjun gifted me on my last birthday. I walk inside the kitchen to bake cake and prepare aloo paratha.

After an hour I was done with my work and felt happy with the end result. I am feeling better these days just I feel weak sometimes else I am recovering. My family and close friend will think I am forgetting about my so called infatuation for Arjun actually its love not infatuation but whatever they think I don't care. I am waiting for a day when Arjun will understand and love me back.

"Di" (sis) my younger brother of 7yr ran towards me and hugs my waist, "this is for me" he smiles at me and looked at the cake.

"No and yes , no its for Arjun's birthday and yes as you are going to cut it for him and we all can have it later" I smiled at him , he is so cute he always bring smile on my face .

My mom dad entered the dining area, "you made this aloo paratha" my mom angrily questioned.

"Yes mom" I smiled but she just looked at me angrily and still her eyes filled with tears

"Nishi she is your mom and she is right, you are still weak baby" my father hugs me tightly and smiles at me.

"I know she is my mom and it hurts her when I am hurt but I am fine she has to understand this dad" I just walk and served food for everyone.

I looked at my dad he just nodded at my mom and kissed her forehead, she smiles at him with teary eyes.

I want this with Arjun, I want him to be my life partner a small drop of water slip down my eyes before anyone notice I just rub it away

"Okkie cake cutting yes Neel" I smiled and passed knife to him.

After finishing I stood up to help mom in cleaning dining table "Let it be maid will do" my mother instructed our maid to clean.

"Nishi have you received any mail from Arjun" my mom asked

"Not yet but yaa we spoke last week when maa(maa Arjun mom amrita) called up" My mom just nodded and walks away.

I know what she was thinking about. She is best friend with Amrita maa but she think that it's best if Arjun and my friendship breaks.

London 19th nov

Arjun pov

I was getting ready for school when my mom entered my room with a small cake which reminds me that today is my birthday and it was ritual that mom and Nishi use to bake cake for me early in the morning before waking me and wishing me birthday.

"Did Nishi called mom" I asked

"No she didn't, but did sent her mail." she asked me curiously.

"No today I was planning to" I said combing my hair

"Do it now she must be waiting for your call" she said and walks out of my room.

I picked a slice of cake resting on side table I smiled how Nishi use to wake me up on my birthday and irritates me by calling Aljun ,those piggy rides , our celebrating birthday and checking all the gift and sharing it with each other .

"I miss you Princess I m sorry I have hurt you but I don't have any choice" I picked my phone

AJ: Hey princess no birthday wishes, why didn't you call on landline princess.

Nishi: hey I am sorry I thought you must be sleeping, time difference you know anyways

Happy birthday Arjun

And I am attaching an image which is for you.

AJ: Oh so sweet u baked it and aloo paratha u made it princess

Nishi: :-)

AJ:Hw r u??

Nishi: I am fine I am absolutely fine,send me ur pic

AJ: No and I ll suggest u also to not send me any. Just I don't want to see you on pictures you know we will miss each other more :-(
Okie I have to go let's talk later bye princess

Time starts changing hours to days, days into week. They exchange mail everyday their friendship or rather long distance friendship remains same as they were still together they tell each other about their school, friends and life. But slowly everything starts changing.

Nishi's father Navneet is doing well in Chandigarh so he plans to start a new hotel in Mumbai. Navneet and Nimmi want Nishi to be happy so they decide to move down to Mumbai where Nishi will have new friends and this way her life will change.

One day when Nishi was sitting on sand she and her friends came for walk on beach and decided to see sunset and then her phone rings its Arjun she understood by ring tone his Msg.

AJ: hey good news princess.

Nishi: say u are coming back, I knew it she stood up excitedly

AJ: where r u?

Nishi: beach

AJ: What were you doing?

Nishi: Sitting and watching sunset

AJ: now it seems you are standing

Nishi: How do you know, u r here yes ??

AJ: No princess I am in London but I know u so well.

Nishi: Yes I know :)

AJ: I am coming for summer vacation with family , dad has some work and plan vacation in Chandigarh Will you

Nishi: yes

AJ:Bye Princess 

1 ½ YEARS

What do you guess what will happen when they both meet after an year and half any guesses please share.

Regards

veenu