Game on!!

"Nishika come baby" Nishi smiled and tried to pick Nishika from tub but Nishika baby was adamant for the first time she got to bathe with her mother.

"No mommy.. more." She giggled and splashed water on Nishi ,soaking her shirt in the process.
Nishi smiled, "Baby mamma doesn't have anything to wear," she said and leaned down picking her out from the tub.

"Maa. Daddy will give shirt" she pulled her cheeks with both hands and giggled again. Nishi wrapped a soft pink towel around her princess and started tickling her.

"No..Naa ..mommy hehe maa..aaa..maa" Nishika wrapped her arm around Nishi and surrendered to a fit of giggles.

"Da..daaddyyy save me daddy" she giggled shouted.

Arjun ran and without knocking he entered the bathroom. He was surprised to see his princesses were laughing and giggling.

Nishika wrapped in towel and Nishi soaked with water his shirt was clinging to her body showing her soft curves.
Arjun gulped, "this girl will be death of me, why she affects me always, she is my best friend then why I always get attracted towards her" he thought and ran his hand in his hair slowly walk towards them.

"What are you doing here?" Nishi asked shock written on her face.

"I heard Nishika shouting so... I..I mean," he looked at her.

"Don't you know the word knocking?" she asked furiously trying to hide behind the sheer.

Arjun nodded at Nishi "Come dad will help you dress up" he took Nishika from her, he was trying to stop laughing but finally his chest rumbled with laughter, "I thought you were helping her in shower, never thought that you will join her" he said to Nishi, his eyes were still fixed on her.

"Daddy" Nishika voice broke his trance. He kneels down "run baby daddy is coming in a minute," he lightly pushed her out.

Nishi was feeling awkward standing all soaked in his shirt, "I need to" he put his finger on her lips and snaked his arm around her backing her towards the wall, "I know exactly what you need," he whispered , with one hand he turned the shower, "a bath" he said and stepped away with a wink.

"Jerk" she screamed and turns off the shower furiously stomping her foot on the marble floor. Involuntary his gaze lingered on her perfect legs.

"Really Nishi? Jerk." Arjun stepped in and picked her bridal style, her heart pounded with his nearness. He was only wearing his sweatpants and was looking damn hot.

She poked his abs "leave me please" she tried to tickle him but he just laughed and chucked her into bathtub, "have fun princess" he said and turned from her.

"Arjun game on" she remain inside tub and said.

He victoriously smiled, "Nishi you know it very well you can never win from me," he slightly turned and winked at her rubbing towel on his abs,"and Nishi I am no more ticklish" he smirked and walk out of the bathroom.

Nishi got out of the tub and closed the bath room door and lean back, her heart was pounding in her chest. "I love you Arjun I never intended to win from you, never" she said a small sob escaped her mouth, "but I know I can never be your."

Arjun dressed up his daughter his mind wanders back to Nishi, "after all these years I again want to kiss those lips I felt like taking her in my arms and not letting her go but instead I chucked her in bathtub," he thought. "She was looking damn hot in my shirt she always looked like chubby Miniie in my shirt but today she was breathtaking" he laughed. His eyes landed to his daughter who was looking cutely at him, "daddy" she kissed his cheek "lub you."