Mommy

Nishi groaned sleepily and pulled her comforter over her ear but she has no heart to ignore Neel's call so she picked her mobile from her side table

"Hey Neel" she said irritatingly.

"Hey di" he replied sweetly.

"What time it is? She asked.

"I know but .... di We have some problem here in Pune hotel...with some housekeeping staff" he said and paused "It's kind of urgent, I spoke to dad before calling you he said I should talk to you rather he want you to visit Pune tomorrow.

"Where is manager, can't he handle" she asked.

"Umm... actually manager is on leave" Neel replied and smiled on phone he is aware that his sister can never ignore urgent problem and sure will visit Pune tomorrow and this way their plan will work.

"Give me some time I need to talk to dad," Nishi replied back.

"I already spoke to him, I think you should come tomorrow" Neel said in serious tone.

"Ok... I will come tomorrow" Nishi replied plainly.

"Good night di , love you" he wished and started doing happy dance.

"Love you Neel"

After cutting call he happily dialled Navneet.

"Job done Dad" he said happily.

"Cool son, Good night and Neel take care of your sister , she will need you when she meets Arjun, she may have anxiety or emotional breakdown" Navneet said in serious tone.

"I know dad, trust me I will stand beside her, Good night"

* * *

"Don't look at me like that," Navneet pulled his wife into his embrace.

"Vicky is right partner for her" Nimmi said.

"Arjun is best for her" Navneet smiled.

"Navneet, Arjun had hurt her repeatedly, I don't want him to do the same, she is broken and weak from inside"

"I promise I will not let anyone hurt our daughter and if things didn't work I will convince Nishi to marry Vicky" Navneet said and kissed her forehead.

"Arjun is broken he won't let anyone near him and his daughter" Nimmi said.

"Nishi is not just anyone , she is his best friend, his princess" Navneet said and laid back on his side of bed and pates "don't take tension your husband won't let anything bad happened to our family or children" he said and pulled his wife "sweetheart trust me," Nimmi slightly nodded "good night" she whispered closing her eyes .

* * *

"Good morning mommy- daddy" Nishi kissed on their cheeks, she sat down and filled her plate with boiled egg and toast.

"Dad, Neel called me and told me about housekeeping problem in our Pune hotel," she said between bites.

"Hmm hmm,I asked him to call you" he sipped his tea and glanced at her, "so, you are going?"

"Yes, but I thought of calling the manager and then will see how we can handle the problem" she sipped her tea and looked at him.

Navneet stood up from his chair, for a second he looked at his wife then he looked back at Nishi " I think you should leave for Pune in an hour or two its urgent matter so we should not take it lightly" he said in serious tone.