To Freedom

A few days later Frisk and Chara were at the entrance to Asgore's room ."ready?" Frisk asks ,as Chara nods, sqessing her hand ."lets do this for the sake of the monsters " Chara says as the two walk in .

(Time skip to after Asriel breaks the barrier scents you all know what happens and Chara didn't really interfere much )

Frisk calls up a group of monsters to come to the barrier.

A year later

Frisk became ambassador for the monster and trained more with Undyne on presser points .People and Monsters got along well ,some not liking them there .

"Hey Chara " Frisk calls sitting in his lap as Chara was reading a book."yes Love~ " he asks. "remembered when I told you I would tell you something once we got to the surface ?" Chara nods putting his book down ."well ill tell you now .OK Chara you know the legend of the human dying right well,the human died in a different time-line got written down and somehow ended here ." Chara raises his eyebrow at her ."Chara You are the human that died .Frisk finishes ,a tear dripping from there scarlet eyes. "Love don't cry,I'm here now and will always be by your side" Chara calms kissing frisk lightly as they kiss back . The two lives in their own home together, which meant no interruptions. "Hey Frisky~ did it hurt when you fell out of heaven."Chara flirts "no but I think I scraped my knees crawling out if hell"Frisk replies. "That works to ~even better" Chara flirts again "Frisk ,you won't ever leave me will you?" Chara asks "no silly like I said before why would I ?" Frisk replies and raps her legs around his torso and places her head on his chest." heh I though so , you are mine after all"

Was the last words Chara said to me as we fell in to a deep sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello my peaches I hope you enjoyed this story . don't worry I'll still make these I just ran out of ideas that can go smoothly with the way things are now.I think I sort of flailed on revolving this story around Frisk and mostly making thing show through there eyes but oh well .And im thinken about making a second story possibly or I might just make another book instead tell me witch on you would puffer and ill get it out to you within the next 2 or 3 days or something

Well stay peachy my peaches