Chapter 22

Niall's P.O.V.

This wasn't happening. Oh my god. Did Laura gave birth without me? I had a child? With Laura? And I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. Oh my god, I am such a jerk. A coward.

"Good Lord, Harry. What am I gonna do?" I whispered without a voice. I felt my heart in my shoe.

"Maybe you should try and find her?" He recommended and waited for my answer. Oh no, that was not happening. She hated me. I left her in the most critical moments in her life and I left her. I loved her.

"I have to go to France. I'll book my flight tomorrow." I said and immediately stood up from the couch.

"I'll go to her first. I have 3 hours with a train to her and maybe I could prepare her for you to come." He offered and I sighed.

"Okay, you go and we'll see what happens." I agreed and my eyes started watering. Great, I started crying. Such a jerk, really. I had a baby.

"Don't worry, mate. I'll keep you posted." Harry wanted to calm me down. I couldn't believe what happened.

But maybe, just maybe she didn't give birth. Maybe she was just pregnant and something happened? Oh my god, I hoped that didn't happen. This would be worse for her. More painful and I wasn't there.

*

Harry texted me after 5 hours in the afternoon that he came to Nancy and he took a taxi to Ludres.

I was walking up and down the room, nurveous. I couldn't believe.

Harry: Mate, I'm in the hotel, just booked a massage and asked for her. She will massage me.

Niall: Okay, keep me posted.

I almost died of curiosity. Was it a girl or a boy? How did she named it? Was the birth tough? Who was by her side? Shit, was she alone? I had so many questions.

Laura's P.O.V.

My cooworker Marion came to me and said that some Englishman asked for me to massage him. I had no idea who he was and I was curious.

I came into my massage room and the man was already prepared. I saw his short haircut, which was really handsome. And so many tatoos.

"Hello, Sir. What are we going to do today?" I asked the laying man.

"Maybe some back. I have really bad backpain." He answered with his deep english voice.

I started with my work. Damn, he had his back in really bad condition.

"Are you a masseuse for a long time?" He muttered wanting to start a conversation.

"Uh, yes. I've been working for 3 years now but I had a little matternity holiday now. I just got back 2 days ago." I said and he chuckled.

"Wow, congratulations for the baby. What's it's name?" He asked politely.

"It's a girl, Martina. She has 6 months now." I answered.

"Wow, nice. I bet she is really beautiful." He nuttered back and I laughed.

"So, I heard someone recommended me. Maybe I remember?" I asked after some time. I lookef on the clock and saw I had 10 minutes more.

"Yes, my friend from Ireland." He said and I immediately got my heart between my feet. Oh no.

"Um, what's his name? Maybe I remember him." I asked nurveously. Niall. It was Niall. I knew it.

"It was Niall, Laura." Je said and raisef his head. My heart sank and blood was drained from my head. I knew my hands started shaking.

"Um.. Harry?" I whispered and he nodded. Well, shit. I can't even start normal life. They keep haunting me.