Chapter 9

Niall's P.O.V.

The day after tomorrow finally came. I couldn't wait to see her. The previous day I wasn't able to be calm. She texted me she would be here at 11 a.m. I was very excited. But how am I going to tell her about the hotel? Oh, dear.

Laura: Hey, I parked my car in front of a hotel. We are walking. Come downstairs.

Niall: Okay, I'll be down in a minute.

I was so excited, my heart started to beat faster and faster. Why was I so nervous? It's just Laura. I like Laura.

When I came through the hotel door, she was already standing there. It took my breath away. In a light breeze her hair was moving and she was wearing beautiful summer dress. She was beautiful. And when she saw me and smiled at me I melted.

Then che came to me and pulled me in a hug. I was very surprised by her act, but still very happy. I pulled her closer and inhaled her sweet scent. She was like a drug to me. I needed her. I realised that I needed her in my life. I was still holding her, so I released the hug. She chuckled and blushed which was so cute. She was so beautiful, I hardly held back so I didn't kiss her right on her smooth lips.

"So, where do you want to go?" She asked me to break an uncomfortable silence. I smiled to her shyness. She was like an angel. My angel.

"You said you will show me some churches?" I responded still looking at her. She nodded and smiled

"Okay, let's start right over there." She said and pointed on the beautiful church near the hotel.

*

After all day looking around the city and exploring the churches, parks and pallaces we finally stopped to eat something.

"Oh thank god, I'm hungry." I said and she started laughing. I looked at her curiously.

"I'm hungry too. Let's get some pizza." She said and reached for my wrist. Electric went from my wrist to all my body.

We entered a small restaurant and sat in the corner. It smelled like pizza everywhere and I was so hungry. We ordered some Coke and two giant pizzas.

While waiting for our meal we talked about everything. We always found a topic for talking and that was wonderful. The waiter quickly brought our pizzas and we started eating like we didn't see food for two weeks.

I was already afraid to tell her about the hotel but I had to. I had to tell her.

"So, how long are you staying? I mean, where are you going next?" She asked as if she was reading my mind. Oh god, this was the moment. I had to tell her now. But what if she says no? What am I going to do?

"I..Um, I'm not sure yet but I have a problem." I said slowly and quietly. I was afraid what she would say now.

She rose her eyebrow like she always did, when she didn't really understand what was going on. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"I-I.. I mean, the hotel is closing and I have to move out and I don't know where to go." I said abd she was still looking at me. Then she started laughing. Oh my god, she found out? Or?

"I know, all the hotels are closing now before season so I also have 2 weeks off." She said while chuckling. What was she going to say now? What am I going to say?

"I was thinking that maybe I, um, maybe could I stay at your place?" I said nurveously. Her eyes went wide and her lips parted

Oh, that's it. She thinks I'm crazy.