Cookies

Signless had made cookies today. The really yummy kind you could smell from a mile away. Chocolate chips, with sprinkles and some chocolate sauce. Your mouth watered just thinking about them! Signless was putting the finishing touches on them when you decided to jump on his foot. "Cookie!" You squeaked as you banged on his leg with your little feelers. Signless laughed and scooped you up.

"Ah (Name), I see you want one of the cookies?" Signless smiled and patted your little head. "Cookie!" You repeated and smiled. Dang, you were so adorable. Signless chuckled and nodded. "Well... I'm sure it would not hurt for me to give you one cookie before dinner. But only one! I do not want you getting a tummy ache." He gently poked your grubby belly, causing you to giggle and squirm. "One cookie..." He hummed.

Signless took one cookie and broke it in half, since it was huge compared to you. You happily accepted the cookie, munching on it and cooing as Signless held you in one arm, as he prepared dinner. You ate the last part of your cookie, before burping, and falling asleep. Signless looked down at you and smiled. "Oh (Name)..." He chuckled as you slept in your cookie-induced coma.