Zoey!?

Authors note- so sorry the last chapter was sooo short but like i said, it was a filler so:P um this is still a one shot thing but it should be okay i guess , it's still going to be short though -Kerri

Thorn's P.O.V

As soon as i felt the rumble i jumped up to my feet and ran to the door before getting my wings out and flying in the direction of blackrock, as i got closer the smell of smoke was in the air and then i saw it, the huge crater.

Tears flooded down my cheeks, then i saw Rythian digging through the rubble and i heard Tee shouting "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!" repeatedly i fly down to him and ask whats going on and then, well i hear something i really,really didn't want to hear...Zoey was in the same room as the nuke when it went off, she was trying to defuse it. I flew down to where Rythian was (still with my wings out) and started searching through the rubble as well then i find her, she is covered in blood and dirt and i feel as if my heart has just been ripped directly out of my chest, i fall to the ground with her in my arms and scream while crying, she is still breathing and i shout to Rythian as he is just standing there wide eyed. She needed to go to the hospital, quickly.

 I passed her over to Rythian and we both flew in the direction of the nearest village with a hospital. As soon as we got there all of the doctors attention was placed on Zoey.

~~~~~A week later~~~~~

Me and Rythian hadn't moved at all for days, we spent every hour of the day in the two seats that were conveniently placed there.

 It had been a week and the doctors eventually gave up, they took her off the life machine and there was about 8 doctors stood around the bed, her heart continued beating until it eventually got weaker and weaker before stopping completely, there it was again the heart feeling, i fell to the floor and burst into tears..Zoey was gone and she would never come back, i ran out of the door and flew towards the direction of Duncans's castle, it was all his fault.