You can fly?

Authors note- Sorry i haven't updated for a while even though i was in the middle of a writing spree, i was dying my hair but i'm back now (time for 3 more chapters! including this one) -Kerri

Duncans P.O.V

The way Thorn flew was amazing, she was like a natural! i couldn't help but smile as joy completely filled her heart "Try to fly down here!" i shout and sure enough she flies down in front of me, i can't believe it, she was just so good at flying! especially as this was her first time, she runs up to me and hugs me, then she tensed up for a second but carried on, i was surprised at this but i didn't pull away, she whispers in my ear "Thank you" before flying in a loop the loop laughing and smiling, i fiddled with my flying ring and put it on my finger, it would be easier to fly to honeydew inc, i could carry her that way Simon or Lewis *or anyone else* wouldn't see her wings,i hear a hiss behind me and pull my diamond sword out, there is a creeper here somewhere, i glance over my shoulder, Thorn hasn't noticed yet. I see a creeper and immediately slice through its neck killing it in one swift motion,i wipe the green goo off of my sword.. I hate creepers.

I then hear another hiss, louder this time.. 'Another one?!' i think to myself but then before i can kill it, it explodes, i fly up in the air so i don't take any damage, its a good job I have this flying ring!

Thorn see's me in the air and flies over to me at an alarming speed "You can fly!?" she shouts a surprised/astounded/angry look on her face

"um yes?" i say not sure whether or not she was asking me or just stating the obvious "I have a flying ring" i say showing her my ring, we are both still in mid air so i fly down to the ground and she follows

"M-My father used to have one of them" she says, slightly tearing up, i feel sorry for her, she doesn't know whether her dad is dead or alive, or were he is for that matter.. i put my hand on her shoulder to show sympathy but she buries herself in my chest and starts crying, i stroke her head.. i guess she trusts me now.