"Brian, dinners ready"

His door flew opened. His hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside then, pinned me against his door.

"Brian-" he hands covered my mouth.

"Shhhh" He whispered. Until he finally removed his hand from my lips. Then, he lips crashed into mine.

I looked at him and he had his eyes closed. I couldn't help myself but I put my arms around his neck pushing our bodies together and kissed him back. I felt a bolt of lightning creating sparks in my body. Then, he started to kissed from my jawline through my neck and I started to moan softly.

"Brian.. Stop." I whispered.

"No..I want you, Katrina." He whispered. As he continued to kiss my weak spot.

"Brian.. Please, stop" I begged.

He stopped and looking through my eyes. He smirked and kiss me on the cheek and whispered.

"Did you really enjoyed it huh??" He smirked.

Did he just insults me? Oh hell Nawh.

My cheek turned red and I began to yell.

" Shut fuck up Brian! it was the worst feeling I ever had in history." I got outside his room, head downstairs and sat down on the table.

I smiled. Brian came downstairs and sat next to me.

We started eating the food Mrs Ariana and I made. We laughed and talk hows does my homeland looked like.

"This food is so delicious and the rice especially. Thank you ladies." Mr. Evans smiled.

"You're welcome sweetheart besides Katrina did most of the cooking." Mrs. Ariana smiled.

I smiled and I felt something on my thighs. I looked at Brian and tried my best to removed his hands of my thighs. Then, out of nowhere he started to massaging them. I slapped his hand and he continued doing it. I stood up from my chair.

"Thank you guys so much for dinner. I really appreciated. But, I gotta go home and its getting late." I looked at the time, 7:30 pm.

"Oh, okay we'll see later." Brian smiled and winked.

Trisha and Gran Lisa came up and hugged me. Once we broke the hugged, I waved goodbye and walked out of their house.

As I walked home, I notice that my dads car was here. I walked in and saw dad sleeping on the couch. I smiled and wake him up.

"Daddy, wake up"

He woke up and stood up from the couch.

"Katrina? Where have you been?" He smiled

"I was at the Evans" I replied "get up and you don't wanna skip dinner."

I took the left over pasta from the refrigerator and heat up into the microwave.

"So, how was the classes?" Dad smiled.

"It was great but compare to Marianas high its more advanced." I smiled.

Then the pasta was ready. I took a oven mitt and placed the pasta on the table. Dad started eat.

"Katrina go to sleep you have school tomorrow." My dad demanded.

"Okay. Goodnight" I kissed him on the cheek and ran upstairs to my room. I went inside my bathroom and shower. I got out of the bathroom and went to my closet. I took my Hawaiian print shorts and a plain white tank top. Then, my phone vibrated.

I checked my phone and got a text from a unknown person that was never on my contacts

You looked so hot with those shorts and those legs hmmm...
- Brian

I went to my window and opened the curtains. There was Brian sitting down on his chair. He looked and winked. I got my phone and texted;

Stfu Brian!😠 Anyways how da hell did you get mah phone #😕?

I have everyone's phone#. I managed to get them from the office.😁 -Brian.

Well that's really creepy😟 Anyways Go to sleep we have school tomorrow😠

Okay babe😊 Goodnight Love you 😘 -Brian

My cheeks turned red. I managed to smile.

Whatever😒 Don't call me that😣

I looked outside my window. Brian looked at his. He gave me a blow kiss. I rolled my eyes and shut the window. I went to turn on my air con. I lay down and thought about what happened in Brian's room.

"Brian Evans, This is just the beginning" I smirked.

******************************
Okay that is the end of Chapter 05. The picture above is Tañgo. Its really tasty. But anyways, what do you think Katrina is gonna do? Hmm.. Let's find out on the next chapter.