Mrs. Nightingale POV

Those boys messed with the wrong woman. It really pisses me off to think that they would give up the concert for that bitch.

I arrived back at work and made my way to the President's Office. I knocked on the door and walked in. "Hello Dear" I said with a smile.

He looked up in surprise. "I thought you were supposed to be meeting with that Korean group."

"About that...." I smiled "I think we should cancel their concert."

"But I thought the response was good. Weren't you thinking of adding an extra event? What happened?"

Perfect! I love how things go according to my plans. I put on a sad face and started the story I had rehearsed "I went there to discuss the extra event with them, but they...."

Suddenly, we were interrupted by his stupid secretary. I've told her hundreds of times not to disturb us when I'm in here. "I'm sorry for interrupting..." she tries to act so polite, but I know that she can't stand me "but you have a guest sir."

"Who is it?"

She looked back at the outer office with a strained expression. "Well" I pressed "who is it?"

She looked back at us and said "She claims to be your daughter, sir."

Angela POV

I couldn't stand waiting in the outer office any longer, so I brushed past the secretary into the office. "Hello Father" I said with a bright smile. Then I turned and saw that my mother was standing there as well so I quickly said "Hi Mom."

"Angela! What are you doing here?" My father shouted as he stood up. Then he waved the secretary off and she left, closing the door behind her.

I walked over to the desk and said "Long story, but the short version is that she is trying to ruin my friend's concert and I'm here to stop her." I pointed towards my mother.

"What?" My father was completely confused now. He shook his head and sat back down. "Okay, now can I have the full explanation?"

"Dear, I don't think you should listen to her crazy ramblings." My mother tried to change the subject. "Angela dear, I think you should go. Your father and I have business to discuss."

"Not until I tell father what you really are up to" I argued.

"This is not a place for children" she became angry.

"Both of you, Stop!" my father screamed. He took a deep breath and said "Angela, will you please tell me what is going on?"

"Andrew! You aren't seriously considering listening to her foolishness, are you?'

"Actually..."

"You can't!"

My father stood up and said "Why? Because it is the truth?"

My mother stumbled backwards. Then she looked at me and lunged with her hands stretched out. She grabbed me by the throat and began choking me. My father quickly ran over and pried her hands away. "What do you think you are doing?" he scolded her. I sat up and coughed. My father looked at me and asked "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine" I replied. "How is Mom?"

He looked at me in surprise and my mother started to laugh. "How is Mom?" she mocked. "Please! We both know that you and I hate each other, so why try to act all innocent?"