Part 23

Angela POV

I knew that she didn't like me after what happened to Alex, but this was going too far. I wanted to run out there and punch her in the face, but I knew she would've cancelled their concert if I did. I fought back the tears as I gathered my stuff. I wasn't going to let her push them into a corner like this.

I walked out of the room with my suitcase in tow. Sunggyu stood up and ran to my side. "What's going on?"

"I've got to go, I'll see you guys later" I said as I turned to leave, but found myself being held back.

I looked to my right and Sunggyu was there. Then I looked to my left and Myungsoo said "You're not going anywhere."

I lowered my voice so that my mother wouldn't hear and said "If I don't go your concert will be cancelled. I know how much the concert means to you and I don't want to be the one responsible for it being cancelled. You guys have worked too hard for that to happen." I tried to break free from them as the tears began to fall.

Sunggyu pulled me closer and kissed me. My mother stood up and screamed "What do you think you are doing? Let her go now!"

Sunggyu's kiss remained on my lips as he held me close to his chest. "I don't think so" he said in defiance.

My mother took a step towards us, but was immediately intercepted by all the other members of Infinite. "I think you should leave" Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu POV

"Are you sure about that?" Mrs. Nightingale said as she smiled evilly. "If I leave now, I can guarantee that your concert will be cancelled. So I'll ask again, are you sure you want me to leave?"

Without hesitation, we all replied in unison "YES!"

Mrs. Nightingale looked at us in surprise. "You're willing to give up your concert for that bitch?"

I released Angela from my embrace and left her to Myungsoo's care. Then I walked over to Mrs. Nightingale and screamed "The only bitch here is you! Get out!"

She stumbled backwards in shock. Then she grabbed her purse and said "You'll regret this!" as she stormed off.

Once she left the room, the guys all cheered. We knew that we would be in trouble for this, but we didn't care. Angela ran up to me and started to beat her hands on my chest. "Are you crazy?" she cried. "What about the concert?"

I wrapped my arms around her and said "You are more important than the concert."

She cried so much that she exhausted herself. I picked her up, carried her to bed and then the guys and I left so that she could rest.

Angela POV

I couldn't believe that they were willing to give up their concert for me. I was so upset that they threw all their hard work away for me. I ran up to Sunggyu and started to pound on his chest. "Are you crazy? What about the concert?" I cried.

He gently wrapped his arms around me and said "You are more important than the concert."

His words echoed in my mind as I felt my body go limp and my vision turned to black. When I woke up, the room was empty. I went to the kitchen to find a glass of water, but found that they had prepared a meal for me.

I sat down at the table and cried as I ate the food they had made. When I finished eating, I wiped the tears away and quickly changed.

I knew that I couldn't let my mother get away with this and there was only one way for me to fix it. I quickly wrote a note for Sunggyu so that he wouldn't worry and then I gathered all my courage before leaving the room.