Chapter Thirteen

**CONTINUED. WARNING! SCENES OF A SEXUAL NATURE...AGAIN!**

His touch was so slow but it was methodical. He knew what this was doing to me and took great pleasure in teasing me. He just knew to apply enough pressure to my clit that I wouldn't cum from it but would feel everything. I almost felt like convulsing from what I felt. I moaned out of need for him but he wasn't done yet. He began to rub me faster and applied more pressure through my thong and I cried out at the tempo change.

"How badly do you want it?" His voice was steady but sounded so lustful. His eyes were locked onto my face, full of possession.
"So b-bad! Aahhh!" I replied thinking I was about to go insane and biting my lip.
"I want you to say it." He almost whispered heavily with wanit.
"P-P-Please! I want y-you t-to...aaahhh!...touch me t-there!"
"Say it." He growled out of passion which only made me want him more.
"Please t-touch my p-pussy!" I whispered but loudly moaned as he teased me again.

I felt his hand stop but then felt my thong getting yanked down. I lifted my legs quickly one at a time to get out of them. He then grabbed me, pushing me on the bed and leaned on an elbow whilst his other hand moved down. His eyes stayed level with mine with something so primal and hungry I just wanted his touch more. Then I felt his finger rubbing my bare clit and I lost it. His pace was so fast but I could feel my stomach tightening in anticipation of a climax. His fingers worked on me like magic and my thighs were shaking.

"How much do you want me inside you?" He didn't break eye contact.
"I want you. I need y-you!" I tried to say confidently but my climax nearly cut me off as I cried out and I arched my back as I felt a finger slip inside. I was still reeling from the clit climax when I could feel him inside me. His finger moved in and out at a good pace, crooked to catch my G-Spot. He was teasing me again and I looked up at him pleadingly. He had a wicked look in his eyes but his face was so still.

"I wonder if I can fit 2 fingers inside your hot, soaking pussy, hmm?" He whispered and I moaned as another finger slid inside me. I moaned, louder this time but I was cut off by his passionate kiss. He didn't wait for permission and I felt his tongue dominate my mouth. He tasted so sweet in my mouth and I moaned into our kiss, his fingers still moving in me. He broke the kiss, looking down at me with a glint of horniness.
"Do you want that on your pussy?" An eyebrow was raised as he said this, his voice husky. I could only nod as so much pleasure swept over me. I closed my eyes and leaned by head back as I felt his body weight shift and his tongue was on my clit. He licked me up and down at first but then I felt the circular motions, his fingers moving in and out and I was at my limit. An almost guttural moan came from me and my entire body twitched a few times as he finished me off. He licked his lips, came back up to eye level grabbing my shoulders and pulling me in and he kissed me deeply.

It was an incredible turn on to taste myself in his mouth but before I could enjoy this anymore, he pulled away and rested his forehead to mine, our ragged breaths melding.
"Are you...on any contraceptives?" He asked between breaths. I nodded and he kissed me deeply again. I could fell him pushing his underwear down and kicking them off. He then scooped me off the bed and sat down again, pulling me onto his lap. I realised I was straddling him and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck.

I could feel his cock throbbing against the outer walls of my pussy, it was so tempting to tease him a little. He looked deeply into my eyes as he was breathing hard. I looked back and put my fingers in his hair, stroking his scalp. It felt almost therapeutic.
"Have you ever been with someone as...big...as me?" He looked a little worried but I nodded my head.
"Don't worry about me, big boy. This ain't my first rodeo." And I pushed him down onto the bed. He looked a little stunned but was turned on by my sudden dominance. I took a hold of his cock, throbbing and slightly twitching in my hand, and rubbed the tip against my soaking pussy. A sharp intake of breath and a groan emitted from Kevin. I glanced at him and noticed he had bit his lip and he looked down at my actions. God he is so fucking hot! I thought to myself and slightly pushed the head near my entrance. We moaned in unison and he placed his hands on my hips.

I tutted at him and removed one hand and then placed it on my breast. He began to massage it and I slid onto him deeper. He moaned again as I gasped with pleasure and he squeezed my tit hard.
"Fuck you are so damn tight, Bree!" He threw his head back and squeezed his eyes. "And so fucking wet! Are you able to take all of me?" As a response, I raised an eyebrow and sild myself all the way down. We both moaned openly and I began to grind on him.

I leaned back, placing my hands on either of his legs for support and was grinding at a fast pace. I could feel every inch of him inside me and he felt amazing. He had placed his hands back on my hips and held me in place. I could feel myself close to cumming but decided to slow down the pace. He noticed and pulled himself up, holding my back, shifting to the edge of the bed. He then held me in place, began to thrust and I cried out feeling ecstasy.

He really knew what he was doing and his thrusting began to quicken. I couldn't hold back my moaning and put my hands around the back of his neck, my fingers tugging at his hair.
"Are you gonna cum for me?" His voice was husky in my ear.
"Are you?" I asked back and kissed his neck. He groaned and held onto me tighter. I felt myself tighten as I climaxed and let out a little scream of pleasure. I heard him grunt as he climaxed inside me and we sat kissing gently, twitching as we finished. He leaned back to lie down and brought me with him. I rolled off of him and snuggled in beside him, my face burrowing into the crook of his neck with a hand on his chest, feeling content.

"Well," I said in between breaths, "that was...amazing."
He chuckled and kissed my forehead, a hand stroking my hair.
"Yes. Yes it was. We should have done that sooner." His other hand had intertwined with mine and he gave it a slight squeeze.

We lay there enjoying the silence touching each other gently until we fell asleep. It was possibly the best night of my life.