Untitled Part 12

Oh I got him.

I got him real good.

Shattered his heart.

No.

Even better.

I slaughtered his heart.

But in the process..

I obliterated my own.

Well, the remaining pieces of it anyway.

It hurt.

It hurts.

Man, it hurts.

I cared.

I care.

I can't believe this happened.

Why did he let this happen?

Why did i?

This is so ridiculous.

I'm going to find Chase.

And cut his so called dick off.

How could he do this?

I'm never going to forget the look Michael had when i dropped the bomb and it exploded right in his face.

His eyes watering, face turning red, breath increasing.

It was so painful to watch.

So i bailed.

I ran to my locker, grabbed my backpack, and checked myself out.

I gave them the 'doctor's appointment' excuse and practically flew to my car and locked myself in there.

Did I cry?

Of course not.

I screamed.

Screamed to the point where I was sure I had lost my voice. Had the schools police officer not showed up and asked if I was alright and was forced to tell him everything was fine.

My voice was hoarse.

Is hoarse.

After he left, I made the most toughest decision I've ever made in my life.

I went home.

So much for wanting to take out Nala for a spin.

When I got there, I saw that Alessandra's car wasn't in the drive way so I parked my car, grabbed my bag, and scurried into the house.

It was dark as usual. There was a point where we used to have a very lit house back then according to Sofia.

Too bad I can't remember.

The dark doesn't really bother me though.

I got Nyctophilia.

So I left it dark and went up to my room.

I turned on my lamp and shuffled around looking for my laptop. I found it on the top shelf of my closet and grabbed it. I also made a mental note on packing every single bit of my belongings because the moving will come very soon. A week, max.

I turned my laptop on and looked up decent apartments around my budget. I came across this all white studio apartment and fell in love with it right away. I favorited it and decided to tell Sofia about it later.

Then I went to go wash Aury's clothes and my own as well.

I love her to death. I honestly don't know what I would do without her.