Untitled Part 3

We sat down and said our 'hey's' to everyone there. Its a group of about 15 people but I've been with them for as long as i can remember, literally, because i'm still having trouble remembering a few. Its a mix of every type of person; the athletes, the band geeks, the smart geeks, the artists, just anybody you could think of. Its not the type of common group you usually see, but we're greatly respected for everything we do, especially since we do a combination of everything.

We consider ourselves as family, because we've been there for each other through our roughest times. But my best-est friend is none other than the most outgoing and funny girl I've ever met in my life, Aury Beato. I have other friends that aren't in this group, in fact 2 of them are my close friends.

I wonder if they heard about what happened earlier today.

"Incoming!"

A familiar voice yells across the table. I can't help but notice everyone's mouth form in the shape of an 'O' as we all see an apple fly across the table. It takes me a moment to realize it's coming closer to my face but it's too late.

The apple hits me straight in the eye making me fall backwards. The pain is intense from how hard and fast it was thrown.

"OWW!" I scream and sit up grabbing my eye.

"Oh shit!"

"Well im out.."

"Oh you poor boy, ill make sure to leave flowers at your funeral." I hear Aury say, and a couple of more comments that came from the table.

I stand up, trying to open my eye but fail almost immediately when a sharp pain presents itself, making me wince. I open my good eye and look at everyone in front of me, some getting up ready to leave, some sitting in silence looking at each other, and some just staring at me.

I take a deep breath to calm myself down, noticing that my breathing had increased and my fists were balled up, knuckles turning white.

This isn't going to be pretty at all.

"Gia, he didn't mean to, he was aiming at me-"

"Yeah, i'm sure you don't want to end up in jail, considering you almost went today in the morning when you beat the hell outta-"

"Kobe, shut yo ass up man." The guy beside Kobe known as Erick slaps the back of his head.

"You," i point at everyone, "all of you, have 3 seconds to tell me who THE FUCK threw that apple at ME!"

Everyone winces when my voice gets louder and just look at one another.

"Nobody's gonna talk huh," i chuckle deeply, "alright then." I step forward to the table and slam my hands on it, turning heads from all over the cafeteria.

"One"

It's silent. I start sensing everyone's uneasy vibe; some even inch backwards very slowly.

"Two"

My voice more aggressive this time, making the ones moving stop abruptly once they see the glare from the corner of my eye.

I close my eye and inhale deeply. They better not make me get to 3.

My mouth begins to the move but stops before anything can come out.

"Okay, okay it was me."

Everyone's eyes dart to Chase, the really handsome football quarterback that everyone dies for. Too bad that's going to change in 5 seconds.

At some point my feet begin walking towards him and now i'm standing right in front of his face.

"Wait, before you do anything, i just want to say something," he lifts his hands and slowly pushes me away, "you'll look hotter when that black eye fully develops." He grins.