Untitled Part 1

My body goes cold as i hit the floor, my head smacking on the ground. A familiar throbbing sensation shoots through my head, only worsening when i wince. The coolness in my body quickly subsides as heat now replaces it.

I'm livid.

Rage written across my entire face; I start shaking. My breathing unsteady. My chest raises up and down as i try to control it, but i fail.

  Before i know it, my hands are around the foundation covered neck of the person who's courteous enough to throw me on the ground. It amuses me that she thought she would get away with it, but almost everyone knows not to fuck with me.

  My grip around her neck tightens as she tries to pry my hands off, failing as she gets weaker by the second. I take one hand away, still keeping the other in the same place, and my fist soon comes in contact with her fake ass face.

  I lost count after the 12th punch and soon felt arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me off of the 'almost' unconscious body. I kick and yell as i'm carried away from the gymnasium. I get tired of struggling against the grip the person has around me and just let my body drop in their arm.

  Here i am, dangling as i'm escorted to a room i knew oh so well. I have an urge to lick my lips and immediately regret it as the foul taste of blood meets my tongue.

  A small breeze hits me, and i wince as a sting comes from my forehead. I bring my fingers up and gently touch an area a little above my temple, and sure enough, I'm bleeding. The man that i don't bother to look at sets me down on a white sofa, then turns shutting the door behind him. So here i am, alone in the nurses room waiting for her to get here.

Yup, way to start my morning.

  Im brought back from my daze when i feel a painful sting on my forehead. I bite the inside of my cheek and close my eyes as the cotton ball dabbed with alcohol comes in contact with my opened wound.

  When i re-open them, im met by some beautiful hazel eyes. The woman's eyelashes are long and naturally curly, just like her light brown hair that reaches a tad bit over her breasts. She has a gorgeous light caramel complexion, and an hourglass shaped body. I told her to go back into modeling since she's still pretty young, but she said she's too old to go back; she's just 32

  I respect this young woman so much. She's been here for me ever since i was 5. That's when i met her. She's seen every part of me. She knows me like the back of her hand, and i trust her with my life, literally. She's been a huge help, especially these past three and a half years. She's a motherly figure in my eyes, and it will always stay that way.

  I feel protected, wanted when I'm with her. I love her so much that i would take a bullet for her any day. She took care of me when my own mother wouldn't. I would always walk to her house when i couldn't stand being at my own house anymore. She's been my ray of sunshine on my gloomy days, and it would take my whole life to be able to repay her for everything she has done for me.

  I was so deep in thought that i hadn't noticed she was done cleansing my wound and was now putting a small wound strip on the side of my head. She looks at me, worry written across her face,  and i already know what she was about to say.

"Gianna," she sighs.

"I know, i know, i need to control my anger issues, but she started it -"

"Gianna," she scolds me."Please dont take this as a joke. You could've hurt yourself more than you already are. You're lucky you didn't hit your head on the wrong spot. This is the third fight this year, Gianna, and this time, you were choking that girl and punched her to the point she almost went unconscious."

"But did she die?" I nonchalantly spit out.

"You know i don't tolerate -"

  "Well, what am i supposed to do!" I raise my voice startling her. "It's a sport, I've been doing karate for the past 6 years. Im a black belt."

  "Yeah, Karate, not practicing on being a murderer." She says, getting up and disposing of the bloody cotton balls and all the other trash.

  "Aldama, you know i would never kill a person -"

  "That's not the point, Gianna!" She yells at me. "You can say whatever you want, but that doesn't mean anything when you're mad. You were at the peak of suffocating her for crying out loud! Do you know what would happen if you actually did?" When i dont answer her, she continues. "You would've gone straight to jail since you're 18, and who knows how many years they would've given you."

"You know i can't control myself sometimes.." i say in a low whisper. "She provoked me -"

"How could she possibly have provoked you to the point where you beat her senseless and halfway choked her?" I have my head down the whole time she talks, i always avoid eye contact when she's upset.

"She said something about Michael playing me," I breath out, thinking of how to say the rest, "Then she talked smack about Sofia, saying she's a hoe," My voice cracks at my next statement, "Then she made fun of me for having memory loss, and basically not knowing anything about my 'fucked up past'." Tears well up on my eyes, but i don't let them fall. "How the hell would she know anything about me, i dont even know her! How dare she talk bad about my sister when she's the only one i fully remember and care so deeply about...i don't even remember my mom correctly, but why would i want to remember a woman that beats me every chance she gets?" I say through gritted teeth, trying so hard to hold the tears but they come flowing down freely.

"I want to remember Aldama, i need to remember. I can't just base my life off of what people tell me." I steady my breaths. "All because of that stupid accident i had years ago," I wipe at my eyes. "That shit left me a fucked up mess that not even I can handle."

She sighs and walks over to my side, wrapping her arms around me. I sob quietly as she runs her fingers down my hair, calming me. We stay like this for about 20 minutes, in complete silence. I begin drifting off to sleep, but a voice just above a whisper keeps me up.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you baby. You're a smart girl, You have extraordinary grades, various amazing talents, and you're beautiful. Don't ever think of why some girls envy you because it should be obvious to you. That girl that provoked you was just a jealous bitch. I know its been more than 3 years that you've had memory loss, but i have faith in you and i know you'll remember sooner than you think. I mean, how long did it take for you to remember me?" I was about to answer but she quickly continues. "The doctor said you might not ever remember anything but you did, and it took you 1 week. That same week, you remembered Sofia and I, and you don't understand how relieved and happy we were. It's just going to take time and patience, and you know you can count on me for anything."

"Thank you," i say as i get up from the position i was in. "Thank you for never giving up on me, for being here and never letting me fall. You don't know how blessed i am to have you in my life. You given me strength because you've believed in me all these years; and i dont know how ill ever repay you for being the mother i wish i had. Thank you for treating me like a daughter, i love you so, so much." I reach over her shoulders and hug her; she tightens the hug making me feel much better.

"And i love you, but please, promise me this won't ever happen again; I don't want you getting kicked out of this school. I also don't want you getting kicked out of all your teams, clubs, and all that good stuff. You're better than this Gia, i want the best for you, so just stay out of trouble okay?" She gives me a small smile.

"I promise Aldama, I'm surprised i havent gotten kicked out yet to be honest." We both chuckle, kissing each other on the cheek before standing up.

"Now i have to go talk to the principal about this situation and hope that he doesn't suspend you." She shakes her head as we headed to the door.

"You know not to sound conceited or anything, but I'm really valuable to this school, so i doubt anything will happen." She laughs at my comment.

"Just hope the girl didn't have to go to the hospital, because you would have to pay for all the bills."

"She probably just has marks on her neck and face, which she can hide under all the pounds of makeup she uses anyway." I nonchalantly say, laughing afterwards.