Dance Girl

"Are you nervous? Are you exited? What's going through your head? Come on Sadie talk to m-" I cut him off.

"If you want me to talk to you give me the chance instead of bombarding me with questions!" I say a little annoyed.

"No, I'm not nervous. This isn't my first recital. Just my first in Israel." He laughed a little.

"Yes, I'm very exited! I can't wait to finally be on stage again!" He smiled and nodded meaning he wanted me to continue. But I just sat there kind of froze.

"What's going though your head Sadie?" He asked trying to be patient.

" Nothing really, I just, I don't want to get hurt again." He looked stunned for a moment but gathered himself up quickly.

"You won't! I have faith in you and that you're a good dancer!" He said. Trying to encourage me.

"Dancing is more than just spinning you know that right?" He let a frown cover his face.

"It is?" He asked.

"Yeah! It's flips and cartwheels and backflips and hand stands. And so much more!" I said calmly as possible.

"Oh, no I didn't know that!"

"It's okay." I said as I continue to do my hair.

"Kids! We have to go!" Mrs. J. Said

As I walk down stairs in my fluffy pink dress I hear." Okay stand together now!"

Isaac and I stand closer together just in time for the camera to flash blinding us.

"Okay, okay let's go! We have to be there twenty minutes early! Come on!"

As was get on the trolley I feel my dress zipper come undone." Isaac, could you help me here?" I asked turning my back towards him as he zips it back up.

"Okay here's the plan" Mrs. J. Says

"Isaac, you walk Sadie back to behind the stage and stay with her until the performance is over. Your father and I will be in the audience. Oh and Sadie good luck and please be careful!" She said with a smile.

As Isaac and I were walking back to behind the stage, he would ask me a question here and there.

"So how many people are in your group?" He asks.

I try to remain calm as I answer him.
"Uh, five." I say.

"Cool! Are you the lead?" He asks the most hyper I've ever seen him.

"Haha, oh sorry, yeah I am!"

Just then I hear." Sadie! There you are! We go on in ten!"

"I have to start warm ups, see you after my dance." I said smiling. He smiled and walked to a seat not to far away.

"NEXT!"

Okay that's me. Uh am I ready for this? What am I talking about?! Of course I am! I say to myself.

This is the stage we danced on

This is the stage we danced on. I came out of the center top door ( that's not open because I come out later than the other girls ) the two girls that come out of the bottom doors come out first and put their arms up just in time for the two girls on top to step out onto them and do a flip to the ground. Just as they hit the ground the door I'm standing behind slides down and I jump out letting the other girls catch me.

I still laugh at the reason I got the lead part because I'm the only blonde one😂

We did everything perfect and received first prize for it. Yes!

Isaac and I walk to the trolley waiting for us holding hands. Uh oh this can't be good. Maybe it's not that I like it here, maybe I like the people here more😬

From:Alex
To:Sadie

Hey! Two months is almost up, are you going to stay? Or do you want to come home?

Ugh. How do I respond to that?