NetFlix and No Chill

Trey POV

Shira comes back into the car with her bag and we take off.

Thirty minutes later we are at my house and Kane is getting attention from Shira.

Kane finally gets tired of bothering Shira and he goes to lay down. Shira goes to the bathroom to wash her hands and then goes into my fridge.

"You got comfortable quick, all up in my fridge.

"You barely have any food in here, you can tell you don't cook.

"Nope, I only eat good when my mumma is around.

"None of the women you be smashing know how to cook.

"I don't think so.

She shakes her head then gets steaks out.

"I will thaw these out and marinate them then you can grill them. You can grill right?

"Yes, don't play me.

"Nah, you playing yourself by not having any hoe that can cook for you. Your player skills are disappointing me.

I roll my eyes

"I bet I can still get you into my bed.

She laughs.

"Nope. Cause the thought of being in your bed gives me bad shivers. I bet I can find some chicks thong in your bed.

"Nah, my maid cleaned this morning.

"Maybe tomorrow then. So sit down and watch me work my magic

I obey and sit down in chair by the counter.

She is moving effortlessly around my kitchen like she has been in there before. She hasn't yet once ask where anything is. Kane comes by feet and lays down and I wonder would this be my life if I settle down. My wife cooking for family, my kids playing or running around and Kane sleeping or chasing after them.

"Okay, Trey I'm done. Lets go fire up the grill.

"Okay.

We go into my backyard and I start setting the grill up. The fire is on and now she is putting the steaks on the grill.

"Okay, my work is done. I will be in the kitchen trying to figure out what's going to go with this steak.

"Okay.

She walks back into the house just as my phone starts making noise. A bunch of texts from different woman, I ignore it though and go on snap chat. Gotta do my Tyrone with the check in and after that I take a snap of me by the grill. I put a caption: grilling steaks for my angel and I.

Some minutes later she comes back out with a beer in her hand.

"You like beer.

"Nope, this is for you. My drink is in the kitchen.

She hands me the beer and I take a sip.

"Thanks.

"So I'm your new angel?

"You follow me on snap chat, are you sure you don't want me?

"Anyway.

"You don't want me to call you baby so I thought angel was better.

"It's alright even though that's what you call your fans.

"Aren't you my fan though?

"Yes. Well you have nothing to make for sides so I decided: steak wraps. What do you think?

"Sounds good. So I want to know the specifics of this arrangement. Like are we dating or what?

"We are dating but we aren't exclusive so you can smash whoever you want

"And your okay with that?

"Eventually you will stop being a ho. I give it like three months

"What happens in three months?

"Your feelings for me will flourish.

"Oh really, well usually its the other way around.

"I know but I'm different. I want to fall in love with you and not your sex game. I want to fall in love with every aspect of Tremaine Aldon Neverson, the good and the bad.

That damn weird feeling in my stomach is back and I get a sudden urge to kiss her. So I do, I gently kiss her. A few minutes later we break away

"Umm that was unexpected.

"I figure kissing is okay right?

"Yea um kissing is fine, you should go check on the steaks.

I smirk but get back to the steaks.

*Later

We all ate including Bully and now I'm in my bed waiting for Shira to come. We about to Netflix and Chill (hopefully). I'm watching video that my bro Forrest sent me of his son Aiden flirting with alittle girl.

"I'm here.

"Damn.

Shira is wearing a shirt and boy shorts which is a regular outfit but she makes it sexy. Her breast are bigger than I thought and she got a fat pussy. She also have her hair up in a bun and glasses on.

"I know for a BBW I'm pretty.

"No your a pretty woman regardless, your thickness doesn't define your looks.

" You should say that to your groupies with the contour faces. It would be nice if you was less shallow in public. More women wouldn't feel like they wouldn't have to get their butt done to get your autograph.

"People really think I'm shallow?

She sits down on the bed and laughs

"Trey the woman you've been linked and dated are models. I have never seen you with a regular woman that wasn't related to you.

"Okay, your right. If I'm shallow why did you feel like you could talk to me?

"Because even though your shallow, you are a nice person. I knew I could appeal to that.

"Make sense.

"Okay, lets watch Narcos and cuddle.

She lays down next to me and puts her head on my chest. I press play and Narcos comes on. Then I wrap one arm around her.

"Your soft.

"What?

"Your soft.

"Of course, all fat people are. You really used to bones.

"Yea I guess.

She laughs

"Well feel free to touch my softness.

I smirk and caress her breast

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant you can cuddle me all you want.

I ignore her

"Those are soft too.

I bit my lip

"Don't even think about it. Now watch the tv.

"Next time.

We fall asleep after three episodes. I think I'm might really like this intimacy thing.

A/n: What do you think about this?

They cute or nah?

What do you think about Shira? Do you like her so far?