Kiss With A Little Extra

The kiss had turned into a make out session, and not a bad one. Amy wrapped her arms around Marks neck, both their eyes closed and their lips seemed as though they couldn't unlock them. Mark was getting more intense every minute and Amy didn't stop him. Mark started to take off his glasses, setting them beside Amy on the dryer. He picked her up off the washer and her legs automatically flew to connect around Marks waist. Amy gasped for air and tried her best to push herself away. Mark didn't want her to go, so he pulled her back in. Now Mark was getting greedy. Amy couldn't stop him, but she didn't want to.

QUICK NOTE: I DONT DO SMUT. DO NIT WORRY // IT WILL GET HEATED THO I AM TWELVE 😏

Mark pulled back and proceeded to remove his v-neck. Amy watched, eye level with his collarbone, in amazement at his body definition. ((hawt damn I may add)) Amy watched him lustfully smirk at her, which made her smile. Even when he tried to be sexy, he was still a dork.

"I just wanna kiss," he smirked, arching an eyebrow as he pulled her closer for another make our sesh. "With a little extra."

She giggled and they were getting more and more rough every second. Amy was tugging on Mark's hair to bring him closer in. "You're great at kissing for a newbie," Mark said. Amy pushed him away and lowered her gaze.

"Same for you, Markimoo," Amy returned with a wink. He smiled goofily and smashed his lips against hers once again,

"Found you!" The door swung open and outside standing there was Jack, Wiishu, Felix and Marzia. The light from the house caught them both off guard and Amy put her hands behind her. Mark lunged for his shirt and scrambled to put it back on. Jack whistled, "Y'all was gettin freaky!"

Mark ruffled his shirt over his head and sputtered out a few sounds. "Ah, s-phhhh. W, we n-Jaa" His face got redder and redder the more he tried to explain what was happening. Felix of course, began to crack up at Mark and Mark started tensing his muscles, now covered with the shirt. Amy rubbed his back to calm him down, and Wiishu shot Amy a glance. Amy knew what she was trying to say and started blushing as well. Telepathically, the look meant 'gurl you got him locked down'. Amy saw that and immediately averted her eyes so Wiishu couldn't see her blushing.

Jack finally stopped staring at the two and motioned for them to follow him. "Let's go and pretend we never saw Mark shirtless, that good?" Mark looked down and rubbed his forearm shyly. Amy took his free hand, making him go from red to a bright pink lighting up his cheeks. And they followed him up to his room.

Mark laid down on Jacks couch ((he actually does have a couch in his room)) with Amy lying down on top of him, their arms around each other. Jack sat down with Wiishu on his lap like a child being read a bedtime story, and Felix and Marzia sat down on the floor, back to the wall, knocking heads.

"Okay, before you all go home, I just wanna recap what went down this year, well me and Wiishu. We watched everything go down." Wiishu chuckled and looked at Jack, giving him a peck on the nose. He smiled and began the recap,

"So in the beginning of the year, me, Mark, Felix and Marzia all came here as new students. Mark and I were Skype buddies for a while, and soon as we found out we were going to the same school, we met up. Along with Ken, who was Marks other friend, and Mary." Wiishu nodded and began her turn.

"Me and Amy had been going to the same schools as best friends since third grade, and when we came here, everything was awesome."

"Me, Mark and Ken met Felix through a gaming completion which Mark won, and then after talking with him, we all became really good friends with each other. So that was the beginning of the year. Fast forward to a little later,..."

".. Jack and Mark bumped into me during science class and Jack started flirting with me with science jokes. Which were corny as fuck by the way." Jack laughed and turned to Wiishu. "But, a bit before we got together,"

"Mark had started crushing on none other than Amy." Mark moved his head a little to the side to glance at Amy, who was running her hand down his torso. "Amy, you would not believe how much he talked about you the entire year. He would say how cute you were, how hot you were, how much he wanted to kiss you," Mark took a foam baseball from the nightstand and chucked it at Jack.

"Shut uuuuup." Mark whined, making Amy giggled. Felix turned his head up to spot him.

"But it's true, dude." Felix snorted, making everyone laugh. Mark crossed his arms and made a pouty face, which made Amy laugh harder.

"And that's where it ends at this right here," Jack commented, moving his hands over Mark and Amy. "Happened." Mark smiled and kissed the top of Amy's head.

// next chapter is an epilogue by da way, but this was SUCH A CUTE STORY TO WRITE AND IM SO GLAD YALL LIKED IT XD. stay for the epilogue //

~peace out for now