Not Sophomores Anymore

*time skip to last day of the year*

Mark and Amy never made it completely official that they were a thing. Mainly because Mark forgot if he said yes or no when Jack asked, and Amy wasn't paying attention to what anybody said last night. This of course, made Jack think they were not together, leading to him being even more annoying to Mark, and now even more publicly around school.

On the last day of school, Jack and Mark were going with the entire crew to get their books turned in. Mark stood in line behind Amy and was bending down and whispering in her ear "Jacks having a party tonight, would you wanna be my date?" Amy looked up at him and quietly whispered back "oh, your date?" Mark was about to say something else when Jack, followed by Felix, snuck up behind Mark and pounced on his shoulders. Mark shouted out and jumped back into Amy, moving her a tiny bit forward. Felix started cracking up and Jack was holding his stomach.

"Everyone do not panic," Jack yelled out to the entire crowd. "Mark is only running to Amy for protection, right Markimoo?" The girls snickered at Jack and the boys were busting their balls laughing. Mark blushed a little, and shoved Jack back with more force to make him knock into another boy by the name of Ashton. He'd been the football team captain for the last two years, and was big enough to almost double Jacks height. Jack, being the prankster he was, had stirred up some beef with him in the first part of the year, trying to avoid him, as Wiishu had explained.

"Have fun with that, Jackaboy," Mark teased, still holding his books at his chest with one arm, and had the other wrapped around Amy's waist as they waited in line. They could hear the sounds of Jacks pleads for mercy as Ashton brought him outside for some quality time together.

Finished with the book drop-off, Amy and Mark followed the squad, led by Felix to find where Jack was. They found him on the floor outside the lockers, wincing and rubbing the back his jeans. "Why, Mark?" Jack whined as he covered up his back side with the bottom of his long-sleeve shirt.

"Don't tease me anymore." Mark explained, laughing at Jack. Jack shoved him back and continued massaging his jeans.

"I'm not gonna be able to walk because of you, you asshole," Jack joked, now being comforted by Wiishu. "Let's just get outta here. The school bells gonna ring in two minutes." Everybody had their bags but Mark, who'd left his in his locker.

"Oh shit, I'll be right back, wait for me in Jacks car, okay?" The group nodded, turning around and heading towards the parking lot. Amy decided to follow Mark to where he was to surprise him with something.

She followed him around the corner to his locker, but was careful enough to not be seen. As she crept up behind him, Mark swung his locker door open to remove his bag. That's when she jumped on him and screamed "hey baby!" Mark screamed with a high pitched tone and laughed, realizing how loud he'd just screamed. Amy hopped down off his back and leaned up to kiss his cheek. He returned it with a passionate kiss on the lips. That lasted for a good ten seconds before the bell banged through the speakers.

Mark stopped, smiling and gazing into her eyes with a loving stare. "I love you, Amy. I really do." Amy grinned.

"I love you too," Amy replied while rubbing his shoulder. Mark smiled and took her hand in his, and they both ran off to the car.

*time skip to Jacks party*

It was only the gang at the party, but Ken and Mary had other plans tonight. So it was just six of them, and Jack and Wiishu seemed the most hyped. Of course they would be, both rarely sleep and are built to last for days on end. Jack had just tossed out the empty pizza boxes and came back inside with the look he had when he had an idea.

"Hey, guys, how bout we play another game?" Jack raised his eyebrows for emphasis, and Mark started cracking up. He and Amy were cuddled up on the couch and Amy was messing with his freshly red-dyed hair.

"I'm down, but no more shoving us in closets, okay?" Mark pointed his finger at Amy and then him, making Jack scoff. They could hear him mumble under his breath "well it worked out", which made Amy giggle more. "So what are we playing?"

"How about hide and seek?" Felix and Marzia started to get giddy at the idea and so did Mark and Amy. None of them had played hide and seek since elementary school. Jack aimed his hand at his chest. "I'll be first seeker. All you guys better hide." He began to count down from 15, and as soon as he said one, Marzia and Felix shot off like a rocket. Wiishu didn't wanna play, so she just stood next to Jack, snuggling him from behind.

Mark stood up and took Amy by the hand, whispering, "follow me, I know a good hiding spot." Amy followed him, tip toeing by Jack, who was at 13.

Mark led them into an unoccupied laundry room, and closed the door quietly behind them. Amy jumped up onto the washer and sat there, just slightly passing Mark's regular height. Luckily, he was still able to reach her lips. Mark took the back of her neck in hand and put the other at the base of her back and began to sweetly, lustfully kiss her. The sweet kiss grew more rough and vibrant, and soon Amy lost all control, as well Mark.

// oooooooooh I wonder what gone HAAAAAPPEN //