Blushing and Teasing

Felix and Ken immediately started to attack Mark throughout the entire lunch period. Honestly, Amy found it completely adorable the way he would respond. Here's the recap of possibly the cutest lunch Amy had ever experienced:

Mark had just spoken those three words, but Amy had never let go of the gaze. That's when the teasing began. They finally woke from the gaze when a startling bell rang from the speakers, asking a student to join them in the office. Immediately, Ken, Felix and Jack started drilling into Mark, and it was so damn cute.

Felix started it with, "Oh, I think Mark should go to the nurse. I think he was struck by Cupids arrow in the ass." Mark lifted his gaze and from his food and was staring wide-eyed at Felix. Amy could see Felix's face, which had the biggest, silliest grin on it. Then when Mark looked back down at his food, she saw that his face had turned from lightly tan to beet red instantly. Ken and Jack snickered at the comment and then in came Jack.

"What's wrong Mark?" Jack asked. Mark fake-smiled and narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing, Jack." He gritted through his teeth. Their stare never stopped, but Mark was blushing too hard to be taken seriously. Jack kept going.

"Are you sure? Should we ask Amy what's wrong with you? Or is that just gonna turn you into a tomato?" Jack poked and prodded at Mark and so did Ken and Felix. Jack did the most teasing, and he was Mark's best friend, so it would make sense he would do the worst to him. By the end, they had all finished their food, packed up and ready for class, but none of the boys ever stopped teasing Mark.

There was five minutes left for lunch and the teasing had dialed down a bit, Mark's face blaring red like a siren. Then Jack made the last comment, and it made the entire lunch of comments seem like child's play.

"Hey Mark, do you know Amy from any other classes?"

Marks head shot up like a rocket and as soon as he caught sight of Jacks grin, the blushing hit full blown. "Yes. We have classes together. Is that fine?" Jack now had the most devious smile Amy had ever seen, and that's counting Wiishu. She took a look at Ken and Felix, and they had they're mouths covered by one hand. Everyone, including Amy, was shooting glances between Jack and Mark. By the way Mark was looking at Jack, it looked like he was going to beat his Irish ass.

"Yeah, Mark. Thats completely fine if you like her." As soon as Jack finished the sentence, Mark shot up from his seat, as well Jack ((anticipating it)) and started to chase Jack around the tables. But Jack didn't stop teasing him, even knowing he was going to get it bad.

As he passed other tables, stock full of people him and Mark knew well or not at all, he would shout at the top of his lungs, "MARK LIKES AMY! MARK LIKES AMY!"

From behind him, catching up quickly, Mark began to scream back. "Jack, you little dick!! Get back here so I can beat your loud ass!"

Soon Jack and Mark made a lap around the tables and right after Jack passed Felix, Felix put his foot out in front of Marks legs. Mark tumbled far and couldn't catch his footing, sending him flying into a trash bin. Ken, Felix, Marzia, Mary, and especially Jack and Wiishu started dying of laughter. Amy tried her best to hold it back, although with his legs wiggling to get free of the trash bin and embarrassment, she couldn't help but let out a silent giggle.

Amy, having some decency, ran to Marks aid and helped him push himself out of the bin. He flew out and landed on the ground, pushing her down with him. They fell on their butts and everyone ((obviously seeing the entire fiasco)) sat silently watching, curious what would happen next.

"I'm so sorry about this, I probably look like the biggest dork." Mark whispered, turning his head go Amy, who was already starting to stand up. She held out a hand to Mark, trying to help him up. He exhaled deeply and took her hand, marveled by her strength.

"Yeah, you do," Amy replied. She wiped off the bits of gravel on his red flannel and smiled, making him blush more. If that was even possible. "But it's cool. I get it, friends can be some real dicks. But you seem like a nice one." He laughed quietly at that.

"OOOOOOH," Jack's annoyingly loud voice came booming from the table. "MARKIMOOS GOTTA GIRLFRIEND!" Everyone in the cafeteria joined in and soon everyone staring started giggling and "ooh"ing.

Mark dropped his head in shame and avoided contact with anybody. Amy smiled and got on her tiptoes to reach his ear, " beat his ass, will ya?" He smirked with a witty wink, and started charging towards Jack screaming "Come here so I can make you shut up, you asshole!"