I Think Its Obvious, but I Really Like You.

"JACK!!!!! OPEN THIS CLOSET RIGHT NOW!!!" Mark screamed at the top of his lungs, banging on the doorway. The bulb was enough lighting to show the pissed expression across his face.

"Not until you tell her how much you looooove her." Jack yelled back, and the roaring laughter coming from Ken and Felix boomed from the other side.

"Yeah, Mark, don't you remember telling me and Jack how much you wanna kiss her?" Felix snickered. Now Amy saw how red and angry his face grew, not doing a great job to hide the embarrassment running through him.

"JACK, YOU DICK, LET US OUT!!!!!" Amy just stood there and watched him rage even harder than she saw him rage during lunch. She tried not to laugh, just in case he'd hear her, but as his face turned bright red and he continuously screamed, she couldn't help but giggle. She toppled over holding her sides, and Mark paused his anger to look at her curiously.

"What's so funny?" He asked, smirking. The siren red colors began to cool down when he looked into her dark brown eyes. Amy took a breath to slow the laughter, but the smile definitely was not going away.

"This is just really fun to me," Amy replied, looking at Mark and keeping the gaze continuously going.

"Oh yeah, watching me lose my shit in a closet is so amusing." Mark joked.

"No, I mean, this entire day has been the best day of my life. My best friend has a boyfriend, and his best friend is the cutest thing I've ever seen." Mark lowered his gaze and, no surprise, started blushing hard.

"No I'm not." He mumbled. "I'm short and I'm a gaming nerd and you're. You." Amy shook her head and smiled.

"You never stop blushing and you're adorably shy and you're a Smol bean. You're the cutest wittle thing," Amy said, using her baby voice in that last part. Mark never met her stare, but she wanted him to badly. She took her hand and lifted his chin up to her eye level. Mark smirked and she giggled. ((SO FWIGGIN CUTE))

She put the same hand on his shoulder and never shut down their gaze. Mark's smile vanished, now he was mesmerized by her beautiful face. "What are, w-what are you, uh," Mark stuttered. Amy wrapped her other hand around his neck and smiled. Mark tilted his head down to keep staring at her as she slowly moved herself up to meet her lips to his. She closed her eyes, and she could feel Mark did too. His hand started to caress the back of her hair, and the other ran up and down her back. They stood there for an eternity together, their lips enlocked in a lifetime of sparks. She could feel herself drifting off into a dream, but she was never going to wake up. This was her new reoccurring dream, the one she would never forget, one that would make her heart melt when she thought of this single moment. Her first kiss, and it was with Mark. She didn't think she liked Mark like a crush, but all she knew is as soon as that asshole let them out, she would have to thank him. Then, Amy remembered that time was still a thing, and she didn't want Jack to burst in at the wrong time. She swiftly and sweetly removed her lips from his, but Mark seemed to make it linger a bit longer. She overcame his strength and fell back from tippy toes, putting her hands behind her back like a schoolgirl.

Mark was smiling profusely, staring at her and then the ground like the cute doofus he was. "That. Was. Amazing." She smiled and gave him a 'post-kiss' peck on the cheek. He couldn't stop smiling and neither could she. "I think it's obvious, but I really like you."

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." Amy chuckled, and Mark rubbed the back of his neck and sheepishly glanced at her again.

"That was my, um, first kiss right there," Mark muttered, his face becoming pink for the hundredth time today. Amy joined him in his movements, looking down at the floor.

"Me too," she replied. "And it was breathtaking." Mark laughed and reached for her hand cautiously. She took both his hands in hers and began to go in for another sweet kiss.

"How's it going in there guys?" Jack's obnoxious voice rang through the door and made Mark jump from the sound.

"Jack, you can let us out now." Mark shouted back, giggling through the words and still holding Amy's hands.

"Not until I hear Mark say I love you," Jack continued, as if he couldn't hear a word they said that entire time. Mark pounded one fist on the door, and they could hear Jack jump and mumble "Jesus fucking Christ, dude". The door knob clicked open and Mark and Amy busted through the door together. Outside, they were met with Ken and Felix sitting on Jacks bed, Wiishu on his beanbag, and Jack holding the door open. All had large, devilish grins plastered across their faces.

"Okay, what happened?" Ken asked, crossing his arms.

"Nothing, dude." Mark lied, glancing over at Amy. He rubbed the back of his neck again. Amy put one thumb in her pants pocket. Ken scoffed.

"Mark," he began, pointing to their hands, which were inevitably linked. "You two are holding. Hands." Mark smiled like a doofus and looked back at Amy, who was already staring.

"Soooo, are you guys a thing?" Jack scooted in closer to us from behind. Mark and Amy wouldn't stop staring at each other, but Mark was able to talk.

"Yea, I think, but, I. Yeah." Mark spurted reluctantly. Amy broke the stare and pulled him down to her level for a long, sweet kiss. It was just as sweet as their first, and good enough to cancel out the loud sounds of Jack and his 'Oooooohs'.