Goodbye.

Oh this makes me sad to finally write. If you look at my past works, I've never exactly been one for finishing a long fanfiction. I started this story over a year ago, and I haven't updated for over three months. I really did like how I was writing the story now, unlike when I look back on the earlier chapters, however I've just lost too much interest to continue writing this story, sadly. It was going to be about twenty-eight chapters in total, and if you're curious to what was going to happen; basically Dan and Phil were going to keep dating and they would have a 'one month' anniversary. Dan eventually decides he needs to quit his job because it's dangerous and he still hadn't told Phil. His boss then threatens him, and Dan brushes it off. Then his boss/ co-workers kidnap Phil and Dan has everyone help him get Phil back. After they 'rescue' Phil, he's extremely angry at Dan for obvious reasons. He breaks up with him after an argument where Dan almost hurts him because he's on coke. Dan goes into a deep depression and stops talking to almost everyone, and his apartment is dark all the time. He then decides after six days of hanging onto life and Phil not replying to him that he should kill himself. He get pills from someone he knows and sends Phil a text explaining everything before he takes them. When he's already swallowed them and started to fade, his phone begins to ring with Phil on the other end.
The epilogue of "High On You" was going to be Dan in the hospital recovering because Phil went to his apartment immediately after the phone call.

I'm greatly disappointed that after such a long time of working on this, I've just lost so much interest after a three month long hiatus that I won't be continuing this story. I hope all 31,000+ reads have been enjoyed ones, sorry that I didn't finish this book for all of you. At least you know what the rest of the plot was going to be now, though.

In happier news, I should probably be starting a NEW ongoing book that has a very thrilling storyline, that I hope you all will read plus more people. Hopefully I actually finish that one, haha.

Thanks for reading "High On You."

-- Oli <3