Three

Previously, on TTDFL:

As I watched her saunter away with a spring in her step, I wondered if I would ever see her again.

'A girl like that seems impossible to miss.'

But then again, I'd only just noticed her today.

I walked back into class and thought about the spunky, weird blonde that is Lucy Heartfilia until the bell rang to let out for the day.

Chapter Three

As the days past, I found myself seeking the weirdo out more. Not surprisingly, she was easy to spot in a crowd.

It seemed like each and everyday she seemed more happy than the last.

Monday. She was riding on Erza's  shoulders down the hallway singing some theme song. It didn't help that everyone thought it was funny and people started cheering her on. Some even started singing along! That stupid theme song was stuck in my head for a week. A week!!

'Oh, there's a place I know that's tucked away,
A place where you and I can stay.
Where we can go to laugh and play,
And have adventures everyday!
I know it's sounds hard to believe but guys and gals it's true!
Camp Cambell is the place for me and YOU!!

We'll swim through lakes and climb up trees,
Catch fish, bugs, bears and honeybees!
There's endless possibilities,
And no, that's not hyperbole!
Our motto's Campe Diem and that means I'm telling youuuu...
We've got...'

Then she'd start off saying so many things that I couldn't even keep up. And neither could most of the kids cheering her on.

Tuesday. I think this was my favorite day. She dragged around Erza and two other blue haired chicks that had a lot -and I mean a lot- of red roses in their arms. She would go up to every girl on campus and say "You're beautiful" and just hand them a red rose she picked from one of the girls' arms. She even gave one to Lisanna, who promptly threw it to the ground and stomped on it saying "I don't take hand outs from the likes of you.

Kind of a jerky move if you ask me.

All Lucy did was keep smiling, pat her head, and move on to the next girl.

Wednesday. She came into the school alone and looking a bit paranoid, which was weird, considering she always comes in with Erza, and Juvia and Levy. (I finally learned their names!)

I didn't figure out why until lunch. None of the four girls were in the lunch room. I figured they just decided to eat outside. But I was wrong. Oh, so very wrong.

Lucy came into the cafeteria with a white bandana wrapped around her forehead, red and white paint on her face and a fully loaded Nerf gun in her hands.

As soon as I noticed her, I looked around to the other entrances and noticed Levy in similar attire, right down to the Nerf gun. Erza and Juvia however, wore black bandanas and green and black paint.

'Oh, no. This is not gonna end well.'

Erza pulled out a megaphone, which I have no idea where she got it from, and said, "Join the dark side. WE HAVE COOKIES!"