Lovie Dovie

Last Chapter!
______________________

"Naya Brown, you better watch your tone." my dad said putting his jacket on the hook.

"I'm sorry. But who is this?" I asked walking closer to the tall woman.

"Hi honey, my name is Rilanae Garcia Esperanza Cordilla Jones. I heard much about you." she said sticking her hand out. I shook it but didn't say anything. I just gave my dad the 'pissed' face and went upstairs for a night of rest.

______________________

I haven't been to school in over a week. I don't even know the date but oh well, the nurse said not to go to school for a while anyway.

Tonight is Sebastian's party and I haven't talked to him ever since that day at Eric's house. I hope he still is dealing with me. I guess I'll just have to see when i'm there. 

I struggled to find an outfit for hours but finally settled on some Gucci pants and a black top with black booties. 

________________

I walked up the huge staircase of the hotel where there were huge men at the door with clipboards.

"You here for the party?" one asked me as I replied with a 'yes'.

"Name?"

"Naya B-brown?" I stuttered, afraid I might not be on anymore. 

"Alright, 7th floor." he said letting me pass. There were a bunch of people outside who were trying to get in I'm guessing. I took a breath as I went up the elevator to the 7th floor. It was huge and there were more goons patrolling the elevator area.

I knocked and some guy answered and let me in. There was smoke in the air and on the floor. It was dark but there were some lights on. I noticed alcohol on the table and a hookah machine. 

I'm suprised he allowed this.

I walked around a bit looking for anyone I knew. I saw no one except some dudes from the old football team, cheerleaders, and Jordan. I was gonna walk and talk to him but him and some girl were grinding on eachother.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I jumped taken back a-bit, then noticed I walked to a back room with a few people on the couches makinng out.

"Oh. Umm hey, you scared me." I said staring at the well-groomed Sebastian.

"Sorry. You enjoying the party so far?" he said smiling.

"Umm well I came to spea-"

"Hey bro come out here! They're having hookah smoking competitions! it's crazy!" a boy with ruff hair interrupted.

"Dude sick! Catch you in a few Naya!" he said as he ran to the living room area with the boy.

"But Bash-!" I said, but he didn't hear me. I sighed and waited in this room on a open couch.

3 hours later*

I am way pass my curfew but my dad wouldn't be home tonight since he got longer shifts at the office/ church. Or maybe he's just out with that woman.

"Aye! Naya wake up!" Sebastian poked me awake. I didn't realize I dozed off.

"Oh. Hey. Sorry I didn't realize I passed out. What time is it?" I asked.

"Like 12:27, midnight. The party was over a while ago. I'm cleaning up now, what did you need to tell me earlier?" he said taking a seat at the end of the couch.

"Umm, maybe next-"

"I'm all ears." he interrupted. I sighed again and spoke up.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything. I came so we can be cool. Like I just want to be friends Sebastian. I shouldn't have tried to push on so fast, especially onto you."

He nodded.

"Will you forgive me and promise me we can still be at least friends and nothing, well, more than that?" I said.

"Yes. I just want to be friends. I accept your apology and I apologize for not being there when I should have. I love you." he said opening arms and smiling.

I laughed and hugged him. "Thank you, friend." I said quietly.

Maybe that was my start over. Maybe he was who I needed to be at ease with. I got home a little while later and wrote in my journal.

'Dear Naya,

Rough last year of highschool but cha' made it. Sebastian and you are friends. Nothing more, nothing less, I hope. Arielle will be on your hit list and Sanchez will never talk to you again, hopefully. Staying single isn't bad. Just put your mind towards your academics and keep in contact with Lydia (: Stay positive. There will be a Him & Her one day, you'll take the 'her' spot.

Love,

Naya-kins (: '

___________________