Love Hurts

Naya POV:

I stopped in my spot while the rest of the team continued walking away from the field. Sebastian pushed me a bit behind him.

"Hey lovely." Carlos said waving shortly. I waved a bit and kind of frowned at him killing the mood.

"Carlos what are you here for man?" Sebastian said crossing his arms.

"Well I used to go here, I can come to tryouts since they're open." he answered smirking.

Sebastian walked towards him. Carlos pushed Sebastian back. Uh oh. 

Sebastian pushed him.

"Guys calm down!" I yelled trying not to intervene too close. 

Sebastian tackled Carlos. Sebastian was over Carlos punching him in the face.I walked closer trying to make sure there was no one unconscious.

"SEBASTIAN!-" I started.

"BACK THE FUCK AWAY NAYA!" he screamed at me. "I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW!" 

He didn't need me now? " I just wanted to stop your DUMBASS from getting in trouble!" I yelled back. 

Sebastian looked up after punching Carlos.

"Naya babe-" 

I walked over and pushed him off his brother.

______________________

Sebastian POV:

"NAYA!" I yelled to her.

She walked away after I got off my brother. I ran to her and turned her around.

"You know what Sebastian, if you don't need me then fuck you okay? I thou-" I cut her off with a kiss. I held her shoulders making her loosen up a bit.

"I love you okay? I'm so sorry and you know I love you more than anything." I said forehead to forehead.

"Time for pizza!" I said.

We went to the pizza parlor down the street linking up with a few teammates and stuffed our faces.

______________________