The Sacrifice

It has been A week since Elijah had kidnapped her, she hadn't herd from anyone back at home she sat up in the bed and stretched looking around the room she sighed softly as her feet touched the carpet, I miss you Damon... I thought as A tear rolled down my cheek and onto the floor as I stood up to walk over to the closet to pick out a outfit that Rebekah had put in for me, I sigh slipping out of my clothes and into the clean ones, my hair was a mess but I didn't care, I needed Damon, I needed to feel his touch, his lips I wanted to know everything would be alright, he was the only one I felt safe with, A whisper of movement came from behind her, Scarlet Realized with A start she wasn't alone after all, A dark figure was suddenly there, approaching her.

Damon....

Of course it was Damon, Scarlet thought with A smile, if anyone was going to appear unexpectedly before her here, at what felt like the end of the world to her, or at least the, It would be Damon, God, he was so beautiful, she had been craving for him she had missed everything about him, she didn't care how he had gotten there she was just glad he was there, black on black, soft black hair, his eyes she fell in love with, black jeans and a black leather jacket that he had always worn, the one he had when she first met him, she threw herself into his embrace clasping him around his neck, feeling the lithe, hard muscle in his arms and chest.

“Damon....” Scarlet says her voice trembling from all the crying, her body was trembling aswell, Damon stroked her arms and shoulders calming me, like he use to do, I didn't want anyone walking in because I knew if they did Damon would be gone in a flash and out the window and only his crow would be there.

“What is it Princess?” His breath was against her bare skin, making her feel weak at the knees. “Bonnie herd you call me, the others said you were frightened, I'm not here for to long, we're doing everything we can to get you back.” he whispers softly, I look up into his eye's as the tears fell from my very own, he took his thumb and wiped them away with A weak smirk across his face.

“I hate it here Damon.” I cried out in A whisper as he continued to stroke my back trying to calm me, he looked down with A small smile across his lips.

“I know Princess, you'll be back with me tonight, I promise you.” Then he kissed me, I felt as if I were floating on clouds, his lips were soft as silk, and when the kiss deepened I tilted my head back, I had herd movement in the hall by the bedroom door , the kiss had stopped, his lips left mine as he tucked some hair behind my ear.

“Tonight princess I promise..” Damon whispers to me, the whisper sounded like it was far away and before she knew it he was gone and just his crow sat there at the window, I smiled weakly knowing he was watching over me.

We stood in the woods, it was A cold October night the leaves were falling from the tress, A woman had appeared and Klaus looked over, it must have been the woman they were talking about, the other witch that was on their side he walked up towards her with A fake smile on, I looked over at Stefan and then over at Elijah, Elijah had this look of guilt on his face, my heart dropped I could hear the woman mumble something and then A ring of fire spread around me, it grew hot but I tried to stay strong I knew Damon would be there soon to save me.

I look over seeing A dark figure in the woods, I could then see his face.. Damon, He looked over seeing me there and smiled weakly as if telling me everything would be okay, Elijah moved away and was over there with Damon suddenly, “I'll distract Klaus, you get her out as fast as you can.” I could hear Elijah say.

Damon stared, he didn't trust many people and Elijah was one of those people he didn't trust, “I don't need your help, did you really think I would come without backup?” He asks with A smirk as Bonnie appeared in front of him mumbling A spell that was getting rid of the fire around me.

“Damon, I can't do this spell much longer, you have to run over and get her.” Bonnie says.

Damon rushed over quickly but he was hit by another spell and fell to the ground, I looked down, my heart sank seeing his face, tears began to pour down my face, the last thing I could hear was Elena's scream and everything had went black.

I felt some warm sheets over my body, my eyes slowly fluttered open seeing I was in Damon's room back at the Boarding house, I remembered Damon falling, his face changing, I felt sick to my stomach as I noticed Elena coming in the room, her expression had no life in it, “Scarlet your okay..” She drapped her arms around me, I hugged her back wondering why Damon hadn't come into the room yet, I hated to ask how he was doing.

“Where's Damon?” I ask in A whisper.

She pulls away and tears streamed down her face, “He's.. he's dead, Bonnie tried everything to bring him back Scarlet, nothing worked.” I felt my whole world come crashing down I didn't want to believe her, I stood up staring at her.

“Where is he?” I ask weakly.

“Scarlet you need to drink some blood first.” She says to me turning around facing me.

“No, I want to see Damon where is he?” I ask again.

“Basement.” She answers weakly.

I didn't give her time to say anything else I rushed out of the room and down to the basement but froze as I seen him lying there, the same way he was after I had blacked out my heart sank the tears built up and slipped out of my eyes as I knelt d own in front of his body, I stroked his jet black hair , “I need you Damon..” I whisper softly hearing footsteps behind me, I turn seeing Ric there.

“After you blacked out, Elijah had stopped Klaus and threw him into the fire, Elijah went along with him..” My heart sank even more, I felt weak as if I hadn't eaten in days, I looked back down at Damon wishing he was there holding me, whispering to me that everything is okay now, wiping my tears away, his lips on mine, Elena had walked in A few minutes later with Bonnie, she looked tired and weak aswell, Ric had brought me in for A hug, I hugged him back as the tears streamed down my face, wishing that Damon would jump up and say it was all part of the plan but deep down I knew it wasn't, I knew this was real.. I knew he was gone but I just didn't want to let go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a major twist, I know i hated to write this chapter.... Damon is and always will be a main character for my story, just remember this is A Damon love story :) I have plans for this... Do you actually think Damon is really gone for good? Or just the spell that's got him like this for a while? read and find out in the next few chapters!