Short Hetalia Stories!

America POV

Spain was being a smart ass again, never being able to sense the 'mood' in the room, Im guessing Japan must of showed him the newest thing out there which was HetaLoids the robot singing versions of us... Like vocaloids but us. Him and South Korea, and a few other countries where at my place for the day. This is how the day went and this questioned popped up.

----------------------------------------------------INTRO MUSIC------------------------------------------------

"Hola, amigos! " the spaniard, said walking into room where most of us where at.

"Hey bro! Im glad you can make it! Wheres Romano? " I questioned him not seeing his 'Little' Romano by his side. He looked at me and sighted

"Not coming, he says he doesn't like Americans." I looked at him confused, then looking over at South Korea who was messing with computer Japan's had brought over browsing threw the history.

"Oh! Aww bro! That's no fun! Well at least you showed up! " I smiled at him, giving my heroic laugh like always. Spain nodded cheerfully, walking over to Japan talking about something.

"Da-ze!!! " I glanced over hearing South Korea yell.

"What is it bro?!" I said starting to shuffle towards him fixing my glasses to keep the, from falling off , he just grinned and looked at me.

"I have a new song two show you! It will be a hit in America! " he clicked onto a link, starting to play music. I have to agree it had a catchy tune what Surprised me was what he did next.

"Opa Gangnam Style! " the Korean yelled dancing, his strange curl bouncing with each move, I swear it has a face... his dance was funny. It looked a bit like he was riding a horse.

"Haha! I love it! This will be a hit!" I said with a grin, at the Korean, I looked over at Japan and Spain which they where both still talking Japan looked a bit bothered by the music.

"Aru!!" I heard a long haired man yelled from upstairs running down at a fast speed. " KOREA!!! RESPECT YOUR ELDERS AND TURN THAT CRAP OFF!!" The Chinese man snapped at South Korea, holding his panda not liking what is called 'Hip Hop' The Korean man just blinked, and sadly turned off his music. While china tapped his foot angrily.

"Im sorry" he said and did a quick bow to china, two show his respect. He walked by me slightly slipping a copy of the CD into my pocket I smirked, knowing this was going to be a hit song. ( Which it was xP )

Japan looked at the sadden South Korea, and couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He awkwardly walked over to him leaving Spain's side for a brief moment. WHICH I wished he stayed or the question would of never happened.

"Here South Korea " Japan said and smiled faintly to the Asian country, giving him his laptop he carried with him just in case worked was called. He knew he would be happy since that south part of Korea was always playing video games or surfing the web.

"Really?! Thanks japan! " he said with a smile, already opening a tab surfing the web. I looked over to the spaniard wondering where he were he went he had disappeared, after Japan had said something two him. China glared at Japan.

"Umm.... Japan?" The Korean questioned the older country.

"Hai?" He repiled back

"Why do you like tentacle porn? " the Japnese man just froze, unknowing what two say.

"U-um what do you mean? " he said trying to stay clam.

"Here look!" The Korean man showed the browsers history to Japan. The Japanese man just stared unemtionless, then very clamy grabbed the lap top smashing it into the floor, then walked away like nothing had happen. The Korean stared shock, at this actions.

"I will not hear you say that again" the japanese man said walking away from him.

"Hey wait! why do you watch tenacle porn?!" The Korean yelled loudly, everyone stoped what they where doing and stared at Japan and South Korea.

"Opps..." Japan just glared angrily at South Korea who stared laughing nervously, letting Japan's sercet out loud. The mood in the room was bad and dark.. Anyone could read it except Spain who came in loudly from another room. Everyone was silent until...

" Hey!! So if china and america had a baby would it be a panda hero? " the spaniard asked cheerfully not reading the mood in the room.

A pissed off china replied " Why do you ask?!" He hissed getting mad at what just was said moments before. Spain laughed, not sensing the mood at all.

"Well! Hetaloids sing a song called Panda hero!! And both the Hetaloids China and America are in it! So is the song Your guys love baby!? Panda hero! It makes sense! " I glared at him, getting angry along side with Japan and China who where now also glaring at him.

"Spain!!!" We three yelled at him, china grabbing his pan, Japan Katana, and I grabbing my chainsaw. He laughed nervously along side South Korea not knowing what was going on.

"Not cool bro!" I yelled stepping closer along side with china and Japan.

"H-hey wait NO!! STOP" the cheerful spainard yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HETALIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~