Short Hetalia Stories! [Fan-Ficition]

Finland's (Finny~) POV

I went into the woods, looking for Hantamango, I swear she was with me just the other moment! Me and Su-San where just talking with Iceland and then she disappeared!

"Hantamango!" I called out looking for the lost small white pup. But no luck she wasn't around! I keep walking then suddenly I tripled and fell into a puddel.

"Gross......" I mumbled trying to get up, I felt Something lift me off the ground. "Hey wait!" I looked up to see Sweden.

"Oh hey Sve!" I laughed nervously not knowing what to say. He just glared at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked in his deep tone of voice.

"Yeah! Of course Im! Why wouldn't I? " I started to panic not wanting him mad at me, sweden is really scary when he was mad!

"Lets get you home." He said carrying me over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweden's (Su-San!) POV

I carried the Finnsh boy back to Denmark's place, once we got inside I set him down. He smiled at me, running up stairs. Norway sat on the couch reading a book while Denmark was complaining from the kitchen about how he was out of beer, and Iceland wasn't home.

"Sweden!!!!" I heard Finny call out, running down the stairs shirtless, Norway looked up from his book wondering what was wrong with him.

"Ja? " I said, trying not too blush seeing the finnsh boy shirtless.

"Was Poland here?! " he stomped his foot.

"Yes, but only for a brief momnet " Norway replied, tapping the book's cover he was reading.

"He dyed all my clothes pink! I can't wear them! " Finland crossed his arms.

"Why not? Your m' wife Finny" I said to him, trying to hold back a smirk. Finny just glared at me.

"You can wear my clothes " Norway sat up looking at him, setting his book down.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Im sure." He replied with a small smile. Finland nodded his head going up stairs two Norway's room after a while he came back still shirtless.

"What's wrong? They don't fit? " Finland shook his head no. Norway sighed, Denmark must of ever heard the conversion and said.

"Finny! You can wear my clothes! " Finland smiled, and starting to run upstairs saying.

"Thanks Denny! " Norway just looked over at me, and I looked back. Denmark came over into the living room with a beer in his hand, smirking he found one.

"Umm Denmark?"Finny yelled from upstairs.

"Yeah Finny?" He yelled to Finland.

"They don't fit...... in some places..." the Finnish boy said.

"What do you me-" Denmark stopped talking realizing what he meant, he went over to the corner and started sulking.

"What's wrong?" I said walking towards him, patting his back.

"Finny is bigger then me in some places..." he said sulking in the corner of the living room, while Norway rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HETALIA!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~