chapter 2 i just met a mysterious hot guy :)

chapter 2,

(Still Sunhee's pov)

I look down at my wrist and see a Charm bracelet on it, it says Sunhee~ah i love u, seungmin. I shake it off my mind for later because now ill have to deal with these goodbyes from all my friends that I have been close to, I also i have to think of avoiding my oppa in the states because since my oppa decided to break rules and go on his own, he went to the states with his gang.

I walk into seunggri high, I head to my locker to see Tae san, Eunhae, Ryu, Minki, and Tae hon her friends waiting for her, Tae san is a rich childhood friend of mine he is kind, passionate and shy and then its his brother Tae hon he is straightforward and charming then there's Eunhae she is a powerful role model she is the class president and a model at a model agency in Seoul merchandise it's a big place, then Ryu he is always cocky and rude but seems to have a crush on Eunhae, Minki is a shy, non-talkative but protective person he is someone I care about a lot because his father abuses him.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I said as I try and open my locker,

"We'll miss you the most, unni" Eunhae unni said,

"I think we'll miss you the least hae" Ryu cracked up as he said that,

"And we'll be glad when you are off the face of the earth jerk!" Eunhae unni said,

"Come down you too,Minki...Tae son how are you guys?" I asked

"I'm ok, just can't believe your leaving us" Tae San said,

"Who will be there to save me when my dad gets drunk again?"

"Tae san can you do me a huge favor? plz" i asked,

"I know, what you want yes ill protect him for u and Minki you can come and stay with me, my parents won't mind, ok" He said,

"Ok i guess" Minki said,

"Good, god ill miss you guys the most i wish i could stay" i said in a sad tone,

the bell ringing to go to homeroom so i grab my first to third things and head to class while my friends go to there's, as i got into class i sat in my sit and begin doing work, 5 hours later and i been through Math, English and Korean history and they were full of goodbyes, hugs and work then it was time for lunch, i got my lunch and head to our table where my friends are.

"hey you all today is a hard day, im going to miss you all i'll be leaving in 5 mins and i hope you'll call me when you can." i said as i sat down and started eating, they nodded,

after i finished my food we said our goodbyes, hugs and presents that they give me and letters then i got my luggage and headed to the airport to go to New York, as i boarded the plane with my luggage and found my sit and put my bag up, as i sat down i got a text, it was from Seungmin.

it read: hey Sunhee~ah, i know that your mad and i hope i will see you again and then you'll let me explain please , i do love u always, you'll understand later when I see you.

as i finished reading the message a flight attendant came to me and ask me to turn off my phone so it does not interfere with the airplane so i turned it off and drifted off to sleep.

After a hour the plane landed and it was time to get off the plane so I grabbed my stuff and headed out the airplane to get my bigger luggage as I got it i started to the door with my passport and an English book in my hand while my baggage in the other, I was walking when someone bumped into me, I looked to see a muscular guy with black hair blue eyes and a cute face, i couldn't stop staring I was like a freak, but I quickly got up while he bended down and grabbed my passport that fell out I said thank u and quickly headed out and got the big luggage and went to the front and grabbed a taxi and ask him to take me to river side apartment in my horrible English and waited, as I wait I got out my iPod and put on my one of my favorite groups song boyfriend boyfriend and listen to others till I got there, I payed the taxi and grabbed my luggage and went in and got settled into the room and rested.

Hope u like this, vote, comment and follow thanks for reading.