Its a secret (teacher/student love story)chapter 1

This is my new story so i hope you enjoy. :)

Kim Sunhee pov

I'm Sunhee,I live in a one bedroom apartment by myself and I am 19 years old and I'm a senior in seunggri high school, I have blackish brown hair, pink lips and blue marble eyes.

Waking up to my alarm clock playing 2 pm only you, I reach over and turn it off, I then get up and head over to the bathroom and got into the shower, as I finish I got out and grabbed my towel and wrap it around me while I throw my cloths in the Ben where I put dirty clothes, and brushed my teeth and dry my hair, I then head out and went to put on new cloths after that I headed to the kitchen and made rice and noodles for breakfast because I'm in a hurry.

a minute later,

I grab my backpack, hearing motorcycles driving up i walk down to level 1 and see my ex-boyfriend Seungmin, I walk up to him while all his buddies and him get off their motorcycles.

"What are you doing here? Seungmin" I asked,

"Sunhee ah, we need to talk!" he answer,

"I don't want to talk about it, OK." I said.

I started to turn and walk away but Seungmin grab my arm and pulled me on his motorcycle and started the engine and we started to move, we soon stopped and then Seungmin gets off the motorcycle and turns to me and pulls me up.

"What do you want, Seungmin" i asked in an unconcern voice,

"I know you're leaving tomorrow, and that you have reasons to break up with me, but i love you, and that will never change, so if you have a heart please give me another chance and I will make it up to you, so will you give another chance?" he pleaded with a concerning voice,

"I don't know, I'm going to America to study then i'll be back so give me till then, OK!" i said,

"fine, but there is one thing i need to do" he said,

"And what is that" As i said the he grabs my arm and pulls me forward and his lips connect to mine, shocked my eyes flew wide open, i couldn't think after that.

All I know is when I finally realise what was going on, I was on the motorcycle and we were in front of my school as i got up, Seungmin grabs my wrist, and i feel like someting was snapped around my wrist, so i turn around to see that the engine is started and he's driving off.

end of chapter 1.

i hope you enjoy, please vote, follow and send me comments on what you think.